Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sir_Saltington's Re-Application [Approved - IceandFire]

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Sir_Saltington

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?

Yes I have.

4. Tell us about yourself!
I haven't been on this server in years and I haven't rped in a couple years either, so I hope I'm not too rusty. Right now I'm just living my life and working a job. Been playing video games for a long time, right now the ones I've been playing is Mordhau, Risk of Rain 2, and Squad but some of my favorite games are Fallout:NV and DayZ.

About Your Character!

DISCLAIMER:
This is not a new character but a very old one, my main I played back in the day. When I left I ended up deleting the character sheet on the forums so I'm filling out this character information and when I get back I'll just remake the sheet.

Character Name:
Jacob

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Jacob stands at 5'11" and weighs in at around 165lbs. He has an unassuming build from a distance with lean muscle hard-earned from his travels. His black hair falls to shoulder length and is always a mess, same as his untamed beard. He has brown eyes and although his skin is white, his arms and face are tanned from years on the road. He tends to wear simple clothes without much regard to fashion, including on occasion a tattered and faded black cloak that has seen better days, with a silver lining.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
In the process of making one.

Written Test!

The sun was pounding down on Jacob from overhead. It was near noon and so far there was not a soul in sight, or even shade for that matter. His old cloak was wrapped around him with the hood pulled up but it provided little respite from the heat. Sweat covered him from head to toe and would drip down his forehead or chest, but this was little discomfort. So long as he kept moving he’d find something eventually, even out in the plains like this. He thought, I just have to keep moving. One foot, two foot, left foot, right foot.

After about another hour of travel he found a lone tree not too far from the road and decided to take a small break. The familiar ache in his shoulders from carrying a heavy pack flared as he settled down, but he paid it no heed. Same for the acidic burn in his legs; it’ll go away in time. With lethargic movements he retrieved his waterskin and took to sipping it, wishing it was a more numbing drink. I’m sure they’ll have a tavern with plenty to drink, wherever I end up, Jacob thought as he enjoyed this brief, but needed, stop. His back was posted up against the tree and he watched the plains casually for any signs of life.

Maybe if he just shut his eyes for a second-

The sun had dipped in the sky, not far from the horizon now. Jacob looked around startled, quickly getting to his feet with hand on his sword. Seeing that no one had snuck up on him in his sleep he spat a curse and gathered up his things, taking another sip of water and grabbing some dried fish from his pack. He then swung it back onto his shoulders and started down the road again, picking up the pace to make up for his mistake. As he went he nibbled on his rations and thought bitterly about what happened. What a rookie mistake, Jacob thought, almost as if I haven’t been doing this for my whole life. How old am I now? Too old for this, for sure. I ha-

His mind was interrupted by the fast approaching sound of a horse being pushed to its breaking point. He looked back and casually put a hand on his sword as he stepped off the side of the road, slowing his pace but never stopping. The rider seemed to pay him little heed as they came down the road and flew past him, clearly hellbent on getting to wherever they needed to be. “Thank you!” Said the rider as they passed Jacob. “Welcome!” Responded Jacob, running a hand through his hair as he wondered what that was about.

Well it wasn’t his problem and he had a bad habit in his younger years of sticking his nose in everything. Still does but Jacob will deny it, saying he isn’t as bad as he used to be. As he walks he looks for signs of the riders passage, checking the ground for any fallen missives or gear in the vain hope of something happening. He continues this way until the sun is almost below the horizon, finding a small area to settle for the night. He fills his belly and stretches his aching muscles before laying down, not bothering to set up a proper camp. As he drifts off he wonders just where that rider was going anyway, or for what.

Maybe we’ll meet again, he thinks to himself before falling asleep, alone on the plains.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.