Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Siriak, The Magical Problem.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Name: Siriak
Nickname/Alias: Scumbag / Thief / Criminal / Idiot
Race: Human
Height: 5"7
Weight: 120 lb
Hair: Short, messy brown hair.
Eyes: A light shade of violet
Skin: Very light white skin
Identifying Marks: Purple eyes created through magic as a young child.
Appearance:
(Thanks Sally!)
Strengths: Levitation magic
Weaknesses and fears: Siriak is a hothead, which can get him into trouble. He fears city gaurd.
Religion and cults: He's prayed to multiple gods to help him, but nothing has worked. His faith in them is lowered severely.
Profession: Thief
Backround:
"One day, we all have to leave the nest." That's what his mother always told him, so if he was found, that is what he planned to retort. Seems only fitting, he thought.vengeance, because apparently someone is going around killing everyone's parents and ruining their lives. Not his though. He left simply because he was tired. Tired of being blamed for magical accidents he couldn't control, being blamed for fires started by his brother's idiocy with a flint and tinder. Not that he didn't love his family, for how could one say that? They had just grown in a small, painfully small, isolated village where magic was a taboo thing. He was just going to find someone to train him(Books couldn't show him what he did wrong and help him fix the fires... or the frost all over belongings of himself and others around him.) in the arts of magic, then he could come home and help, right? And so, he left. Finding work wasn't hard, he mused. A young, strong boy that had grown up on a farm? Plus he had magical abilities? Every town he went to farmers let him stay with them. It worked for about a week maximum. "That lad bloody blew m' barn down with his M'gic! Do ye know how hard it is to build one of those boy?" ... and that was just last month. It's been three years with him living like this. Three years. His quest is not nearly over, but eventually word of his... talents got out. All the towns in an area locked doors when they saw him. He needed something to hide in. He put a hand up to his eyes. Most people identified him by his eyes, which were a light violet. "No... these are part of who I am now. My first mess up, my first magical problem." He amused himself by saying that. "Siriak the magical problem." he couldn't help but let out a chuckle at that. But a pain in his stomach reminded him he needed to do SOMETHING to get work... or did he? As much as it pained him, he could always steal... then his eyes caught a drunk man, staggering. It would be so easy... he levitated the mans coin pouch from his belt. It felt wrong, and pained him badly, but it was enough for him to get a night at an inn and still have some left over for a real meal. If this is how he had to live, so be it. But until he could find someone willing to help him, a master who wouldn't abandon him after burning something down, he needed to live this way. ............................................................................................................................................................................................................Siriak couldn't help but sigh as he walked the bridge to Port Silver. Another chance at learning ruined. He had to start stealing again. The latter of those thoughts left bile in his mouth. But it was required to live. He couldn't help but feel scared and worried when he automatically noticed how easy it would be to steal from the women walking next to him... it would be child's play... just a quick shove. Then he could wander down and find the body... he shook his head. No, I may have resorted to becoming a petty thief, a scumbag, a criminal, and an even bigger idiot then my brother, but what I am not, is a murderer. He continued down the bridge to continue his quest...

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The story if of course not perfect, and needs lots of editing(There may be some parts where I block out a part of the story I just said... :confused:), but this was made in about ten minutes. I just got kind of in to it. I'll do some proof reading later.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I like it but the letters in the story are kinda small ;) I can read that fine but some people have dyxlexia (however you spell that :p) and they might have trouble reading that.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
If anyone sees it as a problem, I'll make it bigger. I meant for it to be bigger, but I'm too tired to re-write the entire story right now... :I

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Just do Edit. Do the blue text thing over the story and press font size and re-size it =)
Id copy it first tho just for safeties ;)