Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skin Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobographic

Lord of Altera
tobographic
tobographic
Hello HollowWorld.

I've not been active on the server for some time, but I'd still like to give to the community in some way by doing a free skin commission.

If you'd like to enter, please reply to this thread with the name of your character, as well as any reference images or current skins you would like to use as reference. I will be picking one person to complete a skin for; whether this is a remake of a current skin or a wholly new one based on a design or reference images is up to you.

Some examples of my personal favorite skins I've done:
skins.png

Thanks!

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
Hey, sorry to crash the party, but one of the skins you posted as yours is mine. It's linked here, it's been up on PMC for 4 years: https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/meandering-mt/

I do post my skins as free to use on PMC- that's my way of giving back to a community I love, not my way of letting other people rip me off. Please do not pass my work off as yours, GermanTacos.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Cataphract Elias 60x60.pngTheodosius Ce1ebrant Finished Forums.jpeg

Theo's current armour skin is sorta meh. I'd love a new armour skin or two, maybe one with his helmet on and another without? I'd be very grateful to be your choice :' )
Purple_Toga_Theo.pngTheo's Soldier Skin.png

Charybdis

Guardian Of The Vibes
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey, sorry to crash the party, but one of the skins you posted as yours is mine. It's linked here, it's been up on PMC for 4 years: https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/meandering-mt/

I do post my skins as free to use on PMC- that's my way of giving back to a community I love, not my way of letting other people rip me off. Please do not pass my work off as yours, GermanTacos.
locked for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.