Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skin Requests

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
Leave a detailed request below, and I'll see what I can do!It's all free, depending!
Work in Progress:Seth

Lineup:None! D:

(If you'd like showing of my work, I'll see what I can do to upload some shots.)

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Could you redo my skin?

Description is in sig *wink*
Consider this payment for the absurd amount of RP I write for you and Mori.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I could really use a nice skin that looks exactly like the writer/scribe in my picture. My character is a Norse Scribe. Feel free to make any adjustments you want, as long as it looks like what a scribe would wear.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Something like king looking like the one you see in capn sparcles "fallen kingdon" with green yes a golden cworn a bit tinted and no beard. I also like a red cape with detailed golden/red edges. And maybe a flower in his pocket or keys mail it to BowDylan@hotmail.com as ur done. Oow and call the mail skin for hollow so i recognize it. I cant that you enough.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I Could use 2 Skins actually...
I kind of need 1 for the Alteran Ball and 1 For Misc Things,
Because were such awesome buddies, would you be able to do them If I told you what I would like Dplatz?

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Um, wow...sudden activity...I'll see what I can do everyone :D
I truly appreciate you doing this. One last note, if you could, make the skin like you normally would, save it, and then erase/take off the hood (so he is unhooded) save that as a seperate skin and send me both :) Thanks friend. Pakka Pu.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
really thanks. You know the email huh? BowDylan@hotmail.com and call the mail Hollow skin
I'll send it on the forums.

I challenge you to make a dress for the ball and pm me it :>
Challenge accepted.

I truly appreciate you doing this. One last note, if you could, make the skin like you normally would, save it, and then erase/take off the hood (so he is unhooded) save that as a seperate skin and send me both :) Thanks friend. Pakka Pu.
Whatever the customer wants

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
And You'll do it...Awesome
Ok, So Here's the first
I need a skin for the Alteran Ball finishing, What i'm trying to do is have Gold Plate armour underneath the ordinary armour, with a good texture though. When I say Plate Armour I mean like This, This or this
Here's the Skin it needs putting onto
The 2nd one, I would just like my normal skin but with a robe like this on it, but I don't know if that's as possible...
Thanks, Seth.
P.S. We should roleplay again soon