Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skin Requests

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
Oh and also, under the head, basically the very top of the body between the shoulders, it looks like grass o.o
Also, the sides of the body, the part that the arms hide, is a bright bright red.
But i love it ^^ just a few color changes and it's good to go.
The 'grass' is the undershirt to the robes.

Attachments

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
And You'll do it...Awesome
Ok, So Here's the first
I need a skin for the Alteran Ball finishing, What i'm trying to do is have Gold Plate armour underneath the ordinary armour, with a good texture though. When I say Plate Armour I mean like This, This or this
Here's the Skin it needs putting onto
The 2nd one, I would just like my normal skin but with a robe like this on it, but I don't know if that's as possible...
Thanks, Seth.
P.S. We should roleplay again soon
Seth, um, this is actually rather...too hard, I don't think I can really do armor skins. I will try, but, it's kinda hard to get a good golden color, and make the armor look good.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Skin making just what you said it isnt. It actuallyy is making a good lookin skin fromout a description. No matter how hard always try :D