Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased "Skunkgoop"

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
transparent-divider-forum-3.pngSilhouette Skunkgoop.png

This profile will be expanded with roleplays. It serves more like an interactive notepad than a journal or traditional profile.
Basically, I will give the RP quotes and actions given by other players that match certain parts of this character.
This will give the players knowledge but won't spoil anything for outsiders.
I hope to give off a mysterious vibe or to at least make this fun to look at.
Silhouette Skunkgoop.pngDove_divider_2.pngSilhouette Skunkgoop.png

Name: "Your real name?" -- "I am Michael"
Nickname: "Could you explain to Skunky that..."
Titles:

Race: "You're not a Dwarf?"

Alignment:

Sexuality: "You're quite adorable"
Race/Appearance: "What in Skraag's name are you?"-- "Bet it works better than yours" -- *Walks in and is immediately startled by Skunkgoop* -- "I like your mask"
Profession: "I think he means a graveyard," -- "Noone's died yet..." -- "You bury people alive?"
Personality: "I prefer when they're alive" -- "... Right" -- "I believe the infected should be burnt" --"You're no fool"
Religion: "If you like the Grey lady, you're in the right place..." -- *She'd point at the pale of the mask*
Languages: "Yer common not all that good?"-- "I help Skunkgoop" -- "He has no reason to pretend not to know..."

Backstory: "I don't /think/ he's trying to command you"-- "Men aren't bothering" -- "Must be scary to be in a world you struggle to understand"
Homeland: "Warm, Sand and blood?"
Current home: "You're homeless? That's terrible"

Skills: "He's not dead," -- *Does not understand what he is doing and it just sounds like guttural noises to her* -- *The dog does not bother Skunkgoop and lets him check for fleas*
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears: *He approaches Skunkgoop, his hands up, showing his palms* -- "So he's a fool..."

Goals:
(o) Not really started
(~) Progress is being made
(x) Failure
(v) Success!

-"I know someone who can help you with that, his name is Ronak" (~)
- "Lady Asha lives here" (o)

This is the item section. The item section will have images of the belongings of Skunkgoop. At least of the ones he carries at that time. These are gifts or items of significant importance to Skunkgoop for some reason.

Loincloth Inventory: (A maximum of 5 small items that aren't clothing.)

(download (1).jpg--6d063213-1332_blueberrybombs_land1.jpg--maxresdefault.jpg)
Weaponry/held items: (A maximum of 2 items)
(download.jpg--realistic-wooden-aged-medieval-bucket-3d-model-low-poly-obj.jpg)

The relationships part of this profile works opposite to the rest. I will put down a name and then a quote from Skunkgoop that might indicate how he feels about this person.

Dar'Ket Natrizi'ma: "No"
Sadbh:"No"
Percival Lanpearl:"No"
Kublai: "No"
Strange Laisa: "No"
Confused Michael: "No"
Happy Pierrot: "No"
Schmidt: "No"
Thordil: "No"
Cassian: "No"
Jaden:"No"
Ellie: "No"
Olive: "No"
Fool: "No"

Silhouette Skunkgoop.png

Last edited:

Jeroxia

Good
I think that will do for an update.
New section.
New relations, nothing too spectacular there, I don't think.
And a couple of quotes have been added.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I think that will do for an update.
New section.
New relations, nothing too spectacular there, I don't think.
And a couple of quotes have been added.
That's one spooky doll
Loving the spade and bucket >.< hahaha

Jeroxia

Good
The floating corpse of a half-naked, maskless dwarf can probably be found around Linlean shores.
The bucket and spade have found a new owner.
So have the two halves of his mask.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
The floating corpse of a half-naked, maskless dwarf can probably be found around Linlean shores.
The bucket and spade have found a new owner.
So have the two halves of his mask.
The corpse is not in the water any longer.

Jeroxia

Good
Skunkgoop was from a pacifist tribe of exiled dwarves. He came from the southern desert but his home was destroyed by raiding bandits.

He was the village shaman. This meant that he was responsible for everything that had to do with violence in his tribe, and that he also had to make sure that the cause of the violence got the equal force back.

Events happened in which, if it weren't for Skunkgoop, a lot of pain wasn't had. At least according to his belief system. This spiraled into what he saw as a negative path of destruction.

He would have accepted it if it weren't for a certain act of violence that he could not place and did not expect.

He met many nice people and things were slowly looking up.
---

I have, however much it is sad: decided at the start of this character to play him with a sort of instant dead button.

This was: "If I, in these new lands, find that the world is in no way pure like I expect, I'll join my brethren."