Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim adventures

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Here you go

Original:

With special shader mod, i only enabled the colour mods to make it darker and less saturated. It makes it feel colder.

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey what texture pack is that?

Anyways I blame you people, I bought the game and downloaded it... Only level four but I love it. Only glitch I noticed were two intersecting textures which were flashing through eachother...
Would be completely awesome if we could port Minecraft physics and this game's graphics together... Make Altera look real...

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Its not a texture pack, its an FXAA injector. It should be on skyrimnexus, it allows you to change a lot. What it kind of does is add an overlay over the game with different colours and sharpening. Mines my own setting so when you install it, it will look very different.

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
Been having a blast on it on the X-Box 360, pretty sweet so far.

Not sure why people are whinging about the Giant's hitting you with their clubs, they're actually not too difficult to kill once you max out Unrelenting Force ;-) I'm not expect in mythical creatures, but I'd imagine if a strong as fuck giant whacked me with a massive club, I'd be sent flying some distance too.

Great game - I love the character interactions in this - much better than Morrowind ;P I love the fact that the 'good' and 'bad' options are not instantly recognisable so it makes you find out more about the reason why you want to make a decision.

The whole thing is just immense.

C

Cubey

I have no idea where can I meet different types of dragons cos I met 6 same dragons but im not sure :/

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Following the Main Quest, I came across a Blood Dragon.

The named ones are from the burial mounds, but the regular Dragons I think are random encounters... I just don't know. haha.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I have no idea where can I meet different types of dragons cos I met 6 same dragons but im not sure :/

The elder scrolls wikia says there are eight types. Black, red, green, frost, blood, elder, ancient and skeleton dragons.

Black seem to be common of me and are normal fire breathers. They are dark coloured.
Red breath fire and are common. They are greyish with a light grey tummy.
Green are found in wooded areas and can use the animal aleigiance power as well as normal fire. They are black with greenish hints.
Frost are white with black spikes. They breath frost. They are mnormally in the mountains.
Blood dragons have a greeny/grey head creast. They can breathfire and frost. They normally appear when you are around level 15. I have seen one at level 13. They also have a fan on thier tails.
Elder appear at level 20 and are more powerful versions of Blood dragons. They are orangy in colour. The tails can be used as a club.
Ancient dragons are orangyred and are even more powerful versions of Elder. They are supposed to appear at level 24.
Skeleton dragons live underground. One is part of a quest. They contain no soul.

Named ones are particular types.

Levaunt

I think I might like it here
I have some pretty pictures too.

My main character:

Some shots of my favorite city, Solitude:

Bellon??

And a couple really cool dungeons:

Ofelion

You've ranted on about the fabouslessness of this game for over a week now, so I had to go and buy the game.

Just booted it up on my Xbox.
Let's see what all the fuss is about!

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
Ugh had a tough fight wich involved 2 dragons 2 giants some mages and 3 stormcloaks it was 1 big free for all...wich ofcourse ended up in the dragons winning and me burning off of the back of my new bought horse...reload -_- ftw

Ofelion

Were they all gunning for you, or were most of them centering on the dragons?

I'm still in the keep at the start, reading these books I keep finding is nice, so I'm taking my time hehe

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
well at first they came for me but as soon as those dragons flew in it was an all out brawl for survival against them XD but..the few survivors who remained *mainly stormcloaks* ran for it and left me on a ledge where i was standing on my horse so ofcourse the dragons flew in and i didnt have a chance to run -_- had some cool footage of it on my iphone now tho XD!!

Ofelion

You filmed the computer with your iPhone? Hehe.
I'd like to see that though, I've been watching a lot of skyrim videos lately, it's plain awesome really, with the death effects and the increased design detail.
I'm still just outside Helgen, clearing the woods of bandits.
I love how you can, like Oblivion, just free-roam.