Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Here is some remade Arena/Daggerfall music.

My favorite brings back memories of long winter nights wandering the graveyards at night.

C

Cubey

I'm tempted to buy skyrim but need review first and I'm not RPG player :/ But I love the graphics

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I honestly wouldn't worry about it Cubey, try Oblivion first if you aren't sure as you can buy that very cheaply these days and its still a superb game :)

C

Cubey

yeah i was going get Oblivion, i do know Oblivion in the past but never played it before

I will get one on steam when if xmas sale on :)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Oblivion is one of my favourite games, you can get some astounding mods for it which improve graphics etc but they're already very good!

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Jesus. Can't you just send me a CD of your install? lol

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I had a shit tonne of mods on before I reinstalled my comp. Might have been before i even got this one, I don't remember. But anyway, one of my favourite things for skyrim is seeing the mods that people make. The game itself looks un-fucking-believable but if mods can take oblivion from what it was to what they made, i cannot wait for what people do with skyrim. Especially as the construction tools are supposed to be released almost simultaneously with the game and apparently the ones for skyrim are even easier to use and more in depth than the tools for oblivion.

I want it nowwwwwww

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I remember looking at my oblivion mod folder and seeing it was 80 gig.... So thats why my loading times were so slow.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Pre-load on steam has apparently been enabled today ;)
Actually it was last night. Left mine to download overnight. Their Content Delivery Network is amazing - there must have been millions of people downloading this game - Well done Steam!

My 360 version is in the post for delivery tomorrow - so at least I don't have to wait until midnight for the Steam version to unlock before I can play!

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
You're obsessed Tin!

Must admit I'm looking forward to giving this a try now, more than I expected.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
i love the graphs i skyrim been playing it on my console sinds yesterday, found it in a shop where i bought MW3 so picked that 1 up aswell, it came with a map of the land and a free steel case aswell wich looks great :D

Hauntie

Loyal Servant of Altera
I can't wait for the Skyrim Midnight Release!! What isn't fun is I have an exam on 11/11 so I have to be responsible instead of skipping classes like I intended to do :p

Normally, I'd never go to a midnight launch...Skyrim is the exception to that this year :p

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Actually it was last night. Left mine to download overnight. Their Content Delivery Network is amazing - there must have been millions of people downloading this game - Well done Steam!

My 360 version is in the post for delivery tomorrow - so at least I don't have to wait until midnight for the Steam version to unlock before I can play!
Very odd I just pre-downloaded it, quit steam then an hour later went back into steam and it's adding more to the pre-download! It had said it was completed successfully!

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Very odd I just pre-downloaded it, quit steam then an hour later went back into steam and it's adding more to the pre-download! It had said it was completed successfully!
I think there is a day 1 patch. So it was probably that!

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
This. Shame I can't have Friday off though :-(

TESCO's were doing a good deal online, coupled with a few voucher codes and Quidco, Xbox 360 version ended upcosting £30.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I think I'm going to wait for Christmas. I'd like it now, But I want to complete AC:Revelation's fully first.