Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Small parchments appear around spawn!

Cloakedsphere

Villager
Parchments are left all around the main area of Altera. They all have attached drawings of large buildings and structures.

"Greetings to all residents of Altera! I seek building jobs! I will build for coin, food or supplies and residence! I am currently living under many different tree's and tend to walk the main roads many times per day! Finding me should not be difficult! My name is Namastaii, a simple but hard working Moor elf just looking to make a few new friends and earn his keep."

(Images are considered the drawings that are posted below the main letter. I spend lots of my time with redstone and that is what I am best with but I love doing high detailed buildings.)

"Dragon statue" is written under the picture.

"Small city" is written under the picture.

(I encourage for you to find me in game. But if you cannot then I suggest replying here as another note or something. Thank you for your time!)

Cloakedsphere

Villager
Can you do interiors?
I am actually a builder for another roleplay server as an official member of staff there. I can do just about anything you want built from realistic tree's to underground dwarven kingdoms. (I also made this giant druid tree that hangs on a cliff side on the other server. It sits above the dwarven capital and is a Druid tree. which is why its so massive.)

You can see the tree in the distance here : (Note its roughly 100+ blocks away from where I am standing.)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hmm, alright. I might have a chance to get on tomorrow, get a quote for a castle interior.

Cloakedsphere

Villager
Hmm, alright. I might have a chance to get on tomorrow, get a quote for a castle interior.
Depends on size of the castle and what you're willing to trade for the work. I am very new to the server so I dont have any supplies to do the interior work myself. So you'll have to supply it for me. (sorry ;c)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Not particularly large, and the work is partially done. Need to redo some areas as well, particularly the library which has been co-opted as a power array, but it's nothing particularly major.

Cloakedsphere

Villager
Not particularly large, and the work is partially done. Need to redo some areas as well, particularly the library which has been co-opted as a power array, but it's nothing particularly major.
It shouldnt be too hard then. So long as you supply the interior working goods for me I can do the job. My timezone is PST and I dont wake up until about 9:30 AM. So you can catch me on just about anytime along the day.

Cloakedsphere

Villager
If you are able to get on now, I have the free time.