Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Smoke and Stars [ CANCELLED ]

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
pngimg.com - smoke_PNG55185.png .
==

Lost and Lone
Long for Protection
Seek Us

Let None Forget.

Let None Forget.
They were Wrong.

They Were All Wrong.

==

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Totally not a cult- totally just a fun after school club
I've been sitting with the idea of doing this for a bit now so enjoy this ominous teaser as I don't yet have the time just yet to fully get into the meat of it
But gauging interest is harmless
I'll say this isn't necessarily an outright evil group so if people with preexisting characters have interest, alternatively could be a window for new characters for those looking for something different
I'm also down to provide more info over discord or tickets if anyone wants it :thumbsup:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Hmm I'll decipher this secret message folks don't worry
LLLPSULLFTWTWAW

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
[ Smoke and Stars || Part One ]

==

May the Afraid find Closure
Might we gift them Safety

Seek Us...
Step behind the Trade City's Festivals
Where trees creep into the land

Light a Candle

Speak thy name to the night
Tell it of the shadows that loom

It will listen till the Smoke reaches the Stars.

Breathe in,

Be heard,

Be Found.

==

This is going to start as an off server rp to begin with (though I can log on if you'd rather do stuff on the server), it's been on the back burner but I want to try something new with this so do bare with me a little
Again, New characters, Old characters, all are welcome to investigate or get involved in this.
Discord is the best approach @ muddd_ or a message on the forums also works. If you need help figuring out my half awake writing I can also answer stuff there....

Also playing Temps is totally viable and appreciated if you just want to help me with some organization stuff but not get crazy committed into anything

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Hey folks!

This is going to have to be retconned/canceled
Though I know it never really got off the ground I know some ppl were asking me about it

The time window I was gonna start this during had some complications so i got backed up on some stuff as well as some hurdles I didn't fully know how to approach

Thanks to anyone who did express even the slightest bit of interest in this project

Good news is I will have time to focus on other HW related stuff and projects and as well managing my irl responsibilities and all that jazz

Last edited: