Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Soapbubble123's *NEW* White List Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soap

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Soapbubble123
2. Your real name: Jaedon Gauvin
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes and my best friend VivaLaFear told me about most of the rules aswell before writing this application

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I think that the 'roleplay' aspect of the server is great because it allows a realistic feeling to the game. I have roleplayed in many different games such as garrysmod, minecraft, Terraria, Arma 2 and Battlefield 2 and 3.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am Jaedon Gauvin, and I am 13 years of age. I prefer to hang out with friends, play video games alone or with friends, and I enjoy playing ball hockey as a competitive sport. I am a nice person who likes to have fun and joke around when neccassary and I find I can be either hard or easy to get along with (depending on the kind of person you are). I was in a competitive gaming clan called G4L|before I decided to leave it for a clan my friends had started. I am here because VivaLaFear introduced this server to me and it looks like a very nice server with nice people in it. I have always liked minecraft and I have been looking for a good server such as this one to keep me playing minecraft.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have made mansions and castles in minecraft but they have not lasted because I had to delete my .minecraft folder.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No there is nothing else.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
That's a lot better, I will approve but I will say this, due to your age I must warn you that you may be exposed to content from players that may not be suitable for your age. We try to cut out swearing and vulgarity where possible but it isnt automatic. Please remember this before you log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.