Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sod4Stream application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

why are you playing minecraft

• becuz it's the best game what so ever ._.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • becuz minecraft is a really good game!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your minecraft username: Sod4Stream
2. Your real name:David
3. Age:16
4. Gender:male
5. Country:Sweden
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? i have read it twice!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
well roleplaying makes minecraft more fun with medieval cities and to be able to declare war against other towns, well i do have some experience from roleplaying, before i was playing on Deviant evil.net's server it was ok, but everyone treated me like some pile of shit..

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
well my name is David and i live in sweden i go in school studying to be an architect(i don't know how to spell it) and at my spare time im playing minecraft or being at the gym with my friends!
i guess im a regular guy just im not as imature as my other friends ._.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
okey i have uploaded a picture i dont know if you guys can see it but..
anyways i have done more stuff but i have reinstalled my computer so my screenshots disapeared ._.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
hm i really dont know exacly what you mean but ask if you need to know anything?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes ofcourse... why should i use xray? oO it takes away the fun in the game having cheats..Tolig_nord_jag_vet.jpg

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you add a bit more to 8 please?

The art is cool but just remember that pixel art is prohibited on this server except for tapestries.

For 10 its just anything you feel you want to add.

8: part 2
well besides that i love to go skiing, it's rally fun becuz at winter there is alot of snow here far up north in sweden ^^
and at summer ill go in my boat with a ring after it, it awesome!
srsly i don't know what more to write u guess it's a precation against griefers and other people that dont care but, i cant figure out more to write about myself XD, i hope this will do :)

10: well in that case.. hm i really want to join the server x)
i love medieval roleplaying it's awesome! :D
but i dont know anything more important to write here.
oh! if there is towns that i can join(or create my own)
can i have allies and enemies?
it would be really cool if we could have like wars or something! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.