Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some Art? Much Wow? [CLOSED]

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
Heyo lovely people, I've been thinking of doing commissions but idk how people will feel about it and until all this card business is over I won't be doing a whole lot/only when I'm free or in between pieces.
I don't do color, I'm just a line art gal at the moment and my style is still pretty simplistic, however I will do my best to add any and all details you want should this turn into a thing.
I only really do busts and I find the pieces turn out the best if I can have a face claim ref? If not just a few different art refs to give me a good idea of what ya want. Also I can't promise the guys will look great but if you happen to want one for your male character, lemme know and I shall try.

Any who heres the actual art now

5k for each bust

Commissions
Achilles (Jase)

Bwabo (Bartooliinii)

"The boy" (Archbishop)

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
From an archbishop to a bishop, I’d gladly commission one for the boy, but only after you raise that price to 5k. It’s what I’d give you anyway.

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
I have fallen down the Harry Potter rabbit hole, and I cannot get up.. I don't really want to.
This is the first product of my HP adventures until it ends in a week or two - Roselia is a hufflepuff 100% and no one can change my mind

Update: Pottermore has spoken (dont judge me) apparently... shes a.... ravenclaw?...)

Last edited: