Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some Art Stuff~!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
...As if it couldn't get any worse, Machy. As if it couldn't get worse.
*Promptly goes back into hiding under her rock*

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
So, yeah. Went to sleep, logged on, saw Beyonce-Audric. I'm a little confused. But dear god it's AMAZING AND TERRIFYING AT THE SAME TIME.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
You should draw Light and Elisha in the Naught that one time. YEAH. PERFECT PLAN.

-K9

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Yay more pictures. :)

Just one other thing though.. Fear the day I become staff Fham, I'll come after you with all my staff love and amazeballz and your alerts won't be able to cope with it. :p

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Yay more pictures. :)

Just one other thing though.. Fear the day I become staff Fham, I'll come after you with all my staff love and amazeballz and your alerts won't be able to cope with it. :p
Don't think that just because I'm a little worried about that prospect I'll stop flooding you with love and likes!

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Well this is a dusty old thread!
Here, let's clean it off with a barefoot scythe-swinging ninja lady wearing a coat!
image.jpg
This change in style is very refreshing, this is the first piece I've been happy with for a long time.
Also, sorry for crappy ipad photo, will scan later

Last edited: