Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spartanpony - Application, Plz lemme join. [Declined-Karasu1996] (Rage quit)

Wolf

Villager
My name on minecraft is spartanpony and I have a wolf skin but i could change it easily, I am a great miner and I am okay with a sword and bow, I think that this place is gonna be great!

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
-_- did you even read the tome of cit.? or use the correct application template? nope...please do so or this will be declined

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Hey brony! What's happenin'? Always nice to see another fan of the pony. However, if you want a fair chance to get on this server, ya gots ta make a real application! There's a template and a specific page dedicated to how to make an application. Go back, fill it out, post it here, and we'll play it from there. Good luck.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Read the forum's and server's rules. Then you'll see that you've got to make a real application.

Wolf

Villager
I just read all of the tome of citizen ship
not sure where the application template is.

Wolf

Villager
Username: spartonpony.Age: 16. Gender: Male. Country: Maine. I have read the template. I have experience in role playing and I'm cool with it. I am a werewolf during the night and a person during the day, and real life hobbies or minecraft hobbies?

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Wolf, please listen to us. You need to read this place completely. After that, you'll know how to make a real application.

Wolf

Villager
I just read all of it >.< and i have played WoW and runescape and fable, all of the fable games :/

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I hope you're joking, but it almost looks like you're lying about that you read all of it. You have to make a new thread in the style of the application example that I sent you.