Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Speckhart - Application - Declined (Cast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speckhart

I think I might like it here
1. What is your minecraft username?
Speckhart
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
I'm all man baby.
4. What country do you live in?
Sweden.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to knowpage before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
'Hey, you need camel? Of course you need camel! Everyone need camel! I am Crazy Hassan, and I have a used camel specially for YOU! Camels last twice as long as horses, drink a third of the water, and just between you and me, look very nice. But come, you must see my camels! A camel for all situations and all permutations! You are stuck in Nether? I have nether camel! Comes with it's own helmet and sandals! Buy now, I'll throw in bottle of fresh, best-quality water for free! Need to cross the ocean? Aqua-camel! Comes with its own inflatable goat bellies! Great bargain - you buy the body and two legs, I'll throw in another two legs FREE! I have sold camels to everyone! No complaints! Tell your friends, tell your family! Bargain camels, almost never used! Ah, that one spit on you, it must like you!' read the flyer that had decided to stick to Speckhart's face. 'What is a camel?' he wondered absentmindedly while gingerly removing the piece of paper. He had finally reached his destination, the infamous Department of Immigration. The line stretched all the way around the block, people from both far and near waiting in quiet desperation for a chance to plead their case to uncaring bureaucrats.

He assumed the persona of a burnt-out bureaucrat, clutching a stack of randomly selected papers to his chest as he started to skip the line, people paying him no heed in his decidedly official looking robe. Once inside he took a good look at the place. The walls were made of cold, perfectly smooth stone without any hint of carvings or adornment and ahead of him were several wooden booths manned by wretched creatures with skin so greyish and sallow, he ventured a guess that they had not seen the sunlight for centuries. 'Alright old fellow, it's time to do what we do best.' he thought to himself as he prepared for the harangue of questions and doubts that were about to be thrown his way.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hello, I'm Speckhart. I'm a Swedish warrior-poet/student and I'm currently pursuing the equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree in International Relations, after which I'll most likely study Mandarin/Cantonese or Arabic/Farsi. On my free time I like to experiment with psychedelic drugs, smoke cannabis, train MMA, go out drinking, play Minecraft and other games, watch old Film Noir flicks and many other things. I'm a black belt in Karazy, a master of Gorilla Warfare and a former member of the United States Marine Core. I want to join your community because you seem like interesting and good roleplayers. Lately I've been wondering why you insist on having eight sentences of personal information. Is this some data mining operation? Whatever, I like TV series from HBO, Showtime and a few select others. I like all kinds of books, but my favorite authors are Thomas Pynchon and Stefan Zweig.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Since this is an optional question, I'll refrain from answering.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

11. How did you find out about our server?
http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/RP/

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
You have posted an application with the exact same content, one day ago. This application has been declined because of the attitude you've shown, the futuristic content in the roleplaying story, lying about advertising and some other things. Yet you still post an exact same application with the exact same roleplaying story.

Please show us that you have a creative mind and that you can be a polite, nice person. Rewrite this application (all of it) and give us a taste of some Medieval/Fantasy creativity.

Speckhart

You have posted an application with the exact same content, one day ago. This application has been declined because of the attitude you've shown, the futuristic content in the roleplaying story, lying about advertising and some other things. Yet you still post an exact same application with the exact same roleplaying story.

Please show us that you have a creative mind and that you can be a polite, nice person. Rewrite this application (all of it) and give us a taste of some Medieval/Fantasy creativity.
Let me correct you, the application was denied because of a false accusation of advertising which you are content to repeat despite my incontrovertible evidence to the otherwise. I do have a creative mind, which I've shown in my in-character introduction and I am a polite, nice person when I'm not being harassed and accused of things I have not done.

Why, except to sate your capricious need for abusing newbies, do I need to rewrite all of my application when it follows every guideline and rule set out by the administrative team?

I will concede the point of futuristic content, despite there being no such rule and I think you'll find the edit to your satisfaction.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Listen what the admins/moderators say. They decide if you are accepted or declined. If itse said you must redo it, And you wont, Then you will simply have another "Declined" App.

Speckhart

Listen what the admins/moderators say. They decide if you are accepted or declined. If itse said you must redo it, But you wont redo it, Then you will simply have another "Declined" App.
So you mean to say that this community is not governed by rules? Are administrators not governed by rules or are they free to do as they see fit from day to day? Do you not have any respect for the people who took the time and effort to lay down the rules governing our interactions so that we as a community may enjoy peace and continuity instead of surrendering to the whims and flights of fancy of people who for some reason or the other have been given an elevated position?

Speckhart

No. Even admins/moderators have rules.
Exactly. They are here to serve the community, not the other way around. One of the roles in which they serve is enforcing the rules. If they are willing to skirt rules and regulations, then they are failing us as administrators.

I would like to add that Itsemiel is neither an administrator or a moderator (despite posturing as one) and thus does not have the authority to command me to rewrite a perfectly good application.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Itse does not belong to the staff, But she has been here longer than you, So she knows that she is talking about. What i am trying to say is, You advertised, and lied, Every action has its consequences.

Speckhart

Itse does not belong to the staff, But she has been here longer than you, So she knows that she is talking about. What i am trying to say is, You advertised, and lied, Every action has its consequences.
I have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that I have never advertised my thread to an admin. Itsemiel's seniority unfortunately does not confer her the right to command new members. My understanding of the whitelisting application guide is flawless and while I'm appreciative of your good intentions when you try to give advice, please, it is wholly unnecessary.

Spark

Broken
The admin team is there to make sure the server runs well, whether it be stopping cheaters to allowing people to join in the first place. They stop people with a bad attitude from joining.

Your question 7 is a mess,
"Lately I've been wondering why you insist on having eight sentences of personal information. Is this some data mining operation?"

So we don't get rude, obnoxious trolls like you.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Also, Your application was declined. If you copy-paste the application, It is actually not a new application. You posted a declined app, Thats why you need to redo the application.

Speckhart

The admin team is there to make sure the server runs well, whether it be stopping cheaters to allowing people to join in the first place. They stop people with a bad attitude from joining.

Your question 7 is a mess,
"Lately I've been wondering why you insist on having eight sentences of personal information. Is this some data mining operation?"

So we don't get rude, obnoxious trolls like you.
I don't see why you have to call me names. And in response to Camicaxe, if you compare the two side by side you'll notice that it's actually quite different from my first application.

Spark

Broken
I don't see why you have to call me names. And in response to Camicaxe, if you compare the two side by side you'll notice that it's actually quite different from my first application.
So, what your saying is that this application was serious? I shall quote a few things wrong:
I like to experiment with psychedelic drugs, smoke cannabis
was that needed? No.
Lately I've been wondering why you insist on having eight sentences of personal information. Is this some data mining operation?
what are you suggesting exactly?

I will concede the point of futuristic content, despite there being no such rule and I think you'll find the edit to your satisfaction.

I think the big letters at the top of the page saying:
Medieval / Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Suggest its medieval?

and finally, your general attitude towards other members.

Speckhart

So, what your saying is that this application was serious? I shall quote a few things wrong:
Yes, it was completely serious and I've reported you for flaming.

was that needed? No.
Is it really that incredulous to you? Sometimes I forget you're still young.

what are you suggesting exactly?
I'm not suggesting anything, I'm merely making a humorous observation. This is a very unusual request, I have more than 10 years experience of roleplay going all the way back to AD&D and I've never seen anyone demand such exhaustive personal information.

I think the big letters at the top of the page saying:
Medieval / Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Suggest its medieval?
Yes, they do suggest it, but just because it implies that does not make it so. There is no rule stating that the in-character introduction must be within a fantasy/medieval theme. Even so, I have edited it so that there are no "ahistorical" bits remaining.

and finally, your general attitude towards other members.
I'm not Mother Theresa, it's hard not to lose your temper sometimes when you're attacked from every side and harassed with false accusations from people hiding smugly behind an illusion of intellectual superiority.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
R1: Useless report.

R2: There are alot of young people here, And just because youre not young, It doesnt mean you can do/say what you want.

R3: -

R4: The introduction MUST be medieval because the server IS medieval

R5: Actually its easy not to lose your temper, If you really want it.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please leave this site and don't come back. Nobody is going to approve your application and neither is anyone going to do that in the future.

The way you talk to moderators, administrators and normal players is rude. You question everything we ask you. You don't see how people are trying to be nice to you and you show that by reacting in a hateful style. You disrespect the way we ask you questions. You want to be right all the time and try that by telling us lies.

Go away. Don't react on anything you see on this website. Just go.

Speckhart

R1: Useless report.
How so? He called me a rude obnoxious troll, that looks like flaming to me.

R2: There are alot of young people here, And just because youre not young, It doesnt mean you can do/say what you want.
Are you offended by the fact that I partake in illegal narcotics? It's perfectly safe if you're emotionally stable.

What?

R4: The introduction MUST be medieval because the server IS medieval
Did they just make you an administrator? Are you authorized to edit the rules that the administrative team has laid down?

R5: Actually its easy not to lose your temper, If you really want it.
I agree, which is why I've been refraining from saying what I really think about your arguments. I don't want to make you guys cry.

Please leave this site and don't come back. Nobody is going to approve your application and neither is anyone going to do that in the future.
Itsemiel, I thought we had already established you were not a staff member. You criticize me for defending myself against lies and personal attacks. You need to internalize that you are not an administrator or a moderator, you cannot command anyone to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.