Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Speckhart - Application - Declined (Cast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Your attitude is appalling and i am declining this application, and any that you put forward in the future unless you sort the attitude out.

Matto225

The White Mage
I'm sorry, im pretty damn confused. Yes, his attitude is pretty bad, but I think a lot of it's down to a lot of people consistently having a go at him? I admit that he was being difficult, but reading this app, and some of the last one, i'm feeling a bit confused/shocked as to how hard you guys have been on him. That said, I still haven't read all of the first application, which i will now do asap.

Matto225

The White Mage
I withdraw what I said there ^ After a bowl of ice cream to make me happy (I dont even know :D) I must say I agree with everyone else. At first it seems liek your attitude was partially the result of you and some others having a slightly heated debate about things, but then reporting Itzza and denying something you've done? Then going on to slag even more people off and report others? Not cool :I

Status
Not open for further replies.