Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SSLLIIMMEESS Application [Approved- Alailanible]

SSLLIIMMEESS

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:SSLLIIMMEESS
2. Your real name: Do i have to?
3. Age:15
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i have.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i used to have an island with a friend called RP island on it we did all sorts of quests
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. i am addicted to minecraft and i love the online aspect. when i see someone needing help getting started i will supply them with a stone pick, axe, shovel and sword. i like to run shops and trading centers of sorts i also like to manage things like towns. well i enjoy reading fantasy and sci-fi novels. i would also like to be a librarian when i'm older. i enjoy school.... mostly and i believe i have good freinds if you would have me on the server i would be very happy :)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. im not the creative type i normaly run farms or factories to supply the ones with the creative minds, at a price that is.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? no

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i am aware and i personally believe it to be devil spawn!

12. How did you find out about our server? i wanted a new server so i looked around

13. Have you voted for us? i would like to choose after i see the server

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself on question 8?
Tell us about what you like to do when you are not playing minecraft or what is your favorite discipline at school.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Actually it helps that you let me know that you improved your application. :)
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!