Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stanger to These Woods

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
(I know I already have one but I don't like the direction I took making that one so Moochick is going to die and this character will arrive to Altera soon after.)

Name: (unknown, she lost her memory [cliche I know])
Nickname/Alias: Leaf (may be changed)
Race: Human
Height: 1.8m (just like Steve :D)
Weight: 68kg
Hair: Long red hair that is always just natural, she never brushers her hair and for some reason it still stays straight
Eyes: A Forest Green
Skin: A pale tan
Appearance: She looks like a girl in her late teens. Her clothing imitates the colours in an average forest and would act like camouflage if it wasn't for her red hair. She likes to wear different types of foliage in her hair and is normally seen with vines in them. Sleeveless shirt, raggy pants and a pair of leather wristbands.
Personality: She is usually a very kind person that is very forgiving and hates making enemies. She hates war and thinks of it as pointless bloodshed. Does anything to avoid combat with other people but believes that all undead should stay dead. Indifferent to spiders. Loves wolves :3.
Strengths: She is very agile and uses this to her advantage to either run away, due to her dislike of combat, or sneak behind opponents to get surprise blows. Her usual weapon of choice is any type of throw-able spear. But when one is not nearby, she is pretty good with her fists and feet. ;)
Weaknesses and fears: She relies too much on her agility so she would normally not wear any movement hampering armour (iron+) so she is normally very exposed in a battle. She also has a phobia for caves and will normally opt. out of going into one unless she knows that she has to.

(bakstory to come)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Steve? is 1.8 meter's :p
Good story though, but why does Moo have to die? :( Oh well. Make it Epic, and I'll forgive you :)