Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Wars and Other RP Miniatures Available

Hey all,

I have 14 star wars miniatures that I no longer want/need. I don't play anymore and haven't played in years. I have a couple stormtroopers, a wookiee, a bespin guard, a human force adept, a mon calamari, and a couple ugnaughts, and a few others.

I also have a "Duergar", which I don't really know where it came from, and a Gondorian Ranger from Sabertooth gaming

Most of these miniatures are available on Ebay for $1.00 USD each, but I don't really want to deal with the hassle of selling them like that, so I'm willing to trade/sell them here.

I'd be willing to trade for steam keys, radiants, or something. *shrug* I'd also be willing to sell them for the price of shipping and the package. The goal is not for me to make money here, but for these to go to somebody who will enjoy them. I also may or may not have digital copies of the saga edition Star Wars books.

I would also include a "set" of dice and some loose 6-sided dice. The set is a partially transparent dark purple. I'll also include a makeshift carrying bag, a black bag made of faux leather.

@Balatro I know you run games, is this something you're interested in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
You should post some pictures so folks can get a better idea.