Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

State of Decay

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Anyone got this? After playing the demo on the xbox and it's really fun. I noticed something about the game's code-name and the potential MMO's codename: Class3 [State of decay] may reference the work of Max Brooks where a Class 3 outbreak is on a large area yet not the whole world and Class4 [potential MMO] where a Class 4 outbreak is possibly apocalyptic. I think this fits into the game's style as State of Decay occurs in a small-ish area

Spark

Broken
I havn't finished it, I got bored of constant repetitive missions and the story not progressing fast enough. I played for 5 hours straight doing crappy side missions like spotting hordes, helping survivors until I got another story mission. The mission took around 5 minutes and then I waited another 2 hours before giving up.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I havn't finished it, I got bored of constant repetitive missions and the story not progressing fast enough. I played for 5 hours straight doing crappy side missions like spotting hordes, helping survivors until I got another story mission. The mission took around 5 minutes and then I waited another 2 hours before giving up.
The same with me. I thought it was a lot of fun at the beginning, and I was hoping it'd be a unique experience that constantly keeps you doing different things, which is what it was described to do. It's entertaining for the first while, and you do feel like there's quite a few things to do once you start getting a bit into it, but after that it's just the same stuff over and over, and the story missions didn't exactly have that much variety, either.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
The ending was kind of evident (to me) due to the codenames Class3 and Class4 (read the zombie survival guide)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Been following this game for quite a while now. Watching Kootra's, EatMyDiction and UberHaxorNova's playthroughs and livestreams of it. It's the game of my dreams.

Just waiting for the PC version.