Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Story of hazzelwolf

hazzelwolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Anthony

Nickname/Alias: Hazz

Race: Human
Height: 5'3
Weight: 115 pounds
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Skin: Tan
Identifying Marks: Cyan cross
Appearance: Tall warrior with a bright cross burning on his armor

I dont know where I am now or what I am doing. I was in a 30 year long sleep alass the only thing I rember is the patorl I was in with the Wolf kingdom. Now that I am woke up I can say i am the last of my kind i can see i also see all these strange people i will tell you how I went in to the deep sleep. I was on patrol then a army of endermen(are arch enamey) were storing to the castle. I sounded the alarm but it was too late the were coming in wave after wave till we were retriting then out of no where a mage came and struck me a with a spell. Before i knew it i was here in this realm. Now i must find the mage and destroy him.

hazzelwolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
I made it to port silver. But i am only a pesant i need to be a villager so i can build and find the ender men army and the mage. My memory is coming back but its cloudy. If i am villager i can exact my revenge and kill the mage once and for all!!!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
A great start, i'm not sure about you being the last of your kind, its kind of a nasty limitation to others. Maybe say you BELIEVE that you are the last of your kind or that you don't know where the rest are.

Apart from that, a great start!

hazzelwolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
As I was walking around port silver. I heard a voice that sounded familary. I look back and it was my friend Frank.
"Long time no see" Frank said. "I know hows it been bud" I said. "Fine" Frank said. In my head I thought "I believed I was the last of my kind but now Frank reasures me there is more out there". So Frank shall we look for more of are kind.Frank said "yea lets do it".

hazzelwolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Frank and I are exploring Port Silver. We are taking any rashens we can get. Frank left me for a little and says he is coming back and will get food. I don't know if he will come back. Its been 3 days since he left. Then "hey hazz look who I found" Frank shouted. I looked back and it was Percy are troop leader. Now since its the 3 of us we can go more into exploring. Lastly I have friend a Eskimo I call him Itzza so now we explore ferther.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
hmm...interesting. id like to see more, though itd be great if it werent so jumpy, try to flow things into your story instead of hopping around topics. i also realise that your trying to write it in Journal form, try to add dates and times :) but over all its good, also try to keep your story in the main box (the one you started in just click edit), so you can save room in the thread for other people :p

hazzelwolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Now Frank, Percy,and I are now all villagers.Now we are in a village called Aurolus. We have a house and we are joining the army. Are house is big enough to make the new Wolf kingdom HQ so now we lot are revenge.