Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stress testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Sometime in the next day or two, when the server is full, I'll be teleporting everyone in the server to a certain spot to test the effects of lots of players and redstone contraptions. This is to see how the server handles it so we can run the (potentially) upcoming event as smoothly as possible.

No we haven't fully planned an event yet, it's just an idea at the moment so please don't ask about it or ask when it is happening. I'm posting this message to warn you if you see me online and suddenly you are teleported somewhere, don't be alarmed.

I'm sorry if this will cause any inconvenience for anyone but it is the best way to test this.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Would you be able to warn us beforehand, so as we could make sure that we weren't leaving something important unfinished, or is that not possible?

S

Stevey

Lets do it to port silver or another area where PvP is off, avoid a mass slaughter :D

Space3045

Empty
At least I don't have to make myself some diamond armor anymore to avoid the 1 billion hits I would of taken in a PVP zone. :)

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
The effects of lots of players? As in how they react to what's happened or how their computer reacts? Or just their attitude and choosing what redstone contraption activates determines their attitude towards what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.