Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Suggest games!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I'm looking for a very casual mmo that can preferably be played in browser. I'm not looking for one of them wow copies, but something very simple like Grepolis for an example. Something I can visit every now and then while I'm browsing the forums. And maybe even something more of us can play together ^_^

Pls Halp.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Man I came here wanting to go into a huge list of console and computer games I could recommend. Unfortunately only MMOs I played with any regularity was WoW and though I have the most recent expansion I haven't bought time in a couple years.

EDIT: Realm of the Mad God is a pretty fun casual MMO. Forgot about that.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Transformice.

It's frustrating in that you're having to solve puzzles and teamwork with 20 other completely random strangers. It's kinda fun. MMO browser based. Have fun.~

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Hello Kitty Adventure.
You should get it now as the expansion is coming out pretty soon, Hello Kitty Adventure: The Wrath of Dog

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Thanks for the recommendations, although none of them are quite what I'm looking for... In fact I don't know what I'm looking for myself..
#GamingDepression #GamersCanRelate

The ideal thing would be having 20 Hollowworlders jump on WoW or something and create an Alteran guild, but that can never happen :'(