Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Suhkoiza - "Soup"

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
[ This post was made in Dark Mode and may not appear as intended in Light Mode]
[ View this post in Dark Mode or Soup will hunt you down like the sheep you are ]
1666168196762.png
↽-----------[=]------[===]------[=]-----------⇁
1666170970230.png
↽-----------[=]------[===]------[=]-----------⇁

"And so I stand from what I perceived a certain grave."
"Skywards I stare, alive, though conclusion is what I crave."
... thirty ... six ... burdens ...

↽------------[=]------[===]------[=]------------⇁

Full Name
- Suhkoiza Rodinabikov

Nicknames
"Soup" - Easier to pronounce than Suhkoiza, no relation to eating habits... probably.
"Love" - Given to her by one she's failed many times, and likely, will fail again.

Age - Early Twenties
Gender - Female
Height - 5'4ft - 162cm
Culture - Ka'ar

↽------------[=]------[===]------[=]------------⇁

Save the sheep whom is guided by the shepherd?
1666174398561.png
Kill the shepherd whom guides the sheep ?

↽---[=]---[===]---[=]---⇁
<--= Detailed Visual Features =-->
. . . I'm an uninteresting rock in a crowd of sparkling gems . . .

Build of Body - Fairly Average, although her days of cavalry and moving in heavy equipment show their history in core and leg strength.

Shape of Face - Soft features, yet somewhat sharp eyes, a mutt of cultural influences and shapes. Nothing special. The opposite of exotic.

Hair Color - A light desaturated uninteresting brunette brown with a few streaks of mild hue discoloration, lightens a bit near the ends of the strand.

Hair Style - Medium length and wavy, often somewhat messy and bland, though is often braided and tied into a bun around the back.

Posture - Her movements and physical attitudes can be seen as militaristic. Certain gesturing and senses of humor can be tastelessly militaristic as well.

Voice - A soft voice yet sharp pronunciation. Speaks clearly and concisely as if there were a limit to how many words she could say at once. Her accent slices through certain noises quite abrasively noticeably, so much so one might have difficulty understanding what she's saying.

Eye Color - An earthen green, pulled straight from a pine tree, a dull uninteresting natural color. though the more one looks the more troubled they seem to appear.

Skin Color - Rosy Pale, often covered by layers of clothing, not getting much light. My scars show my weakness.

. . . Move on, why did you choose me? . . .

Why me, laden with inescapable burden
1666173877807.png
There's one way out, I'm certain

<--= I Must Know More =-->
. . . You know enough . . .

Personal

Likes : The Bland, The Rain, Nicknames, Sparring, The Rush, The Conclusion. Love.

Dislikes : The Exotic, The Heat, The Stagnation, The Weak Leadership, The Spirits. War.

Religion : Pays little attention to the pantheon, though nature holds a somewhat divine place in her mind

Fears : Ghosts, Spirits, Immortality, Age, Complacency, the Last One Standing, Death.

Temper : Tame, calm, reserved. An animated emotional person of the past is replaced with one of cold stone which shows no tempers.​

Strengths and Weaknesses

[Strengths]

Creative Thinking : Suhkoiza's method of thinking and strategies are creative. Elaborate and eccentric. Her thought processes sometimes cause her to overthink simple issues, though finds creative solutions to the more complex problems. She's often the first to offer alternative solutions to a table of mechanical minds, a reasonably abstract cognition to bounce off of.

A Way With Nature : Suhkoiza is one of the very few people in her social circle who could be dropped in the middle of nowhere and live normally. Years of youth among the nomadic plains people, the Ka'ar, has taught her a surmountable amount about survival and foraging. She has an insight with nature in the same way a city rat is 'street smart'.

Sociable : Although Suhkoiza labels herself an introvert, she's good with people. She doesn't particularly mean it, but people tend to find friendship in Soup quickly. The fact that several individuals quickly grow attached to Soup and she finds it easy to climb social hierarchies may even be considered a flaw.

[Weaknesses]

Navally Incapable : Suhkoiza's life has been lived deep inland far from any coasts. The largest body of water she's seen in her developmental stages is simply a wide river. This has developed into a fear of ocean faring, and a complete incapability of swimming or treading water. The idea of being submerged is overwhelming to her.

Crippling Fear of Spirits :
Suhkoiza has a lot of individuals whom have passed, which she believes to be trying to lash out at Soup from their spirit state. When it comes to spirits, due to this stress, she has a near crippling fear. She's practically combat incapable were the adversary ghastly in nature.

Radicalized Opinions :
Suhkoiza has spent enough time in Altera to understand that every corner of it is corrupted. She's spent enough time as the sheep of a herd, and has radicalized herself. She won't believe anything the masses believe, she won't be a sheep ever again. She was told once she'd become the wolf to kill the shepherd, and this is the first step.

Emotional Obstinacy :
Suhkoiza's emotions of the past have been uncertain and wavering. This flaw has caused problems and paved a path for a new flaw. When Soup finds herself devoted to a purpose or emotion, she is unwavering and unbreakable in her conviction. This causes her to devote herself to things which seem good on the surface, and when they rear their ugly faces, she chooses not to see it. It's better than uncertainty... right?

Combat and Fitness

Cavalry : Suhkoiza, being a Ka'ar, has lots of experience on and around horses. She has notable skill in horse-mounted tasks, aswell as mounted warfare

Ranged : Suhkoiza is well trained in recurve bows. She can operate these in various conditions, on horseback, through portcullis, on foot, anywhere.

Melee : Suhkoiza is averagely skilled in the use of cavalry sabers, specifically those with a mild curve suit her best- though anything works.

Physical : Suhkoiza's build is very endurance specific. She'll outrun you further and faster, probably kick harder, but you'll beat her in an arm-wrestle any day.

Medical : Suhkoiza posses very basic medical skills, bandaging, trauma work, she'll confidently keep you alive, she is unable to fix you.​

Where is that woman's youthful examination? - It is me, my presence, which lead her to this harrowed damnation.​
1666868205196.png
1666868742400.png
Every time I bleed it is my blood I am lying in - but your heart is the thing which truly feels remission.​
1666868968005.png
1666869048690.png
Although my life is what I risk to create a better Altera - I find I fear greater to return to see your tears running over mascara.​

Inspirations pulled from [Melarue's Profile], [Hollowtober art],​

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Souperior profile!

Arget Istalri

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
ArgetIstalri
ArgetIstalri
Merchant
New character? Epic. New player? Sick. This profile? Absolutely banger. Love it

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
No Asero relation. Doesn’t pass the vibe check.