Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Summoning] Heed my call, darkness of mine

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
The light grows desperate, blood and pain threatening its source, its possibility of excistence and thus it calls for the darkness to give it an escape from vanquish and.. darkness.
The child of fire calls for help.

-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader Caller/summoner:
Sheila Somnius Cor
-Public or Private: Semi-Private, as it's not public knowledge nor will anyone know in general
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
A spider made of blood
-OOC note:
I already spoke with Scardrac dearest. This will be held in a cell in Hellsridge, performed in the light of darkness~

-Date: Saturday 7/2/2015 (2/7/2015 for the beloved 'murica people)
10 PM GMT
5 PM EST
2 PM PST

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The light grows desperate, blood and pain threatening its source, its possibility of excistence and thus it calls for the darkness to give it an escape from vanquish and.. darkness.
The child of fire calls for help.

-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader Caller/summoner:
Sheila Somnius Cor
-Public or Private: Semi-Private, as it's not public knowledge nor will anyone know in general
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
A spider made of blood
-OOC note:
I already spoke with Scardrac dearest. This will be held in a cell in Hellsridge, performed in the light of darkness~

-Date: Saturday 7/2/2015
10 PM GMT
At first I was like, "Wow... That's... That's some advance notice if the summoning is in July." But then I realized by derp.