Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sunday 5th June]{Moderate} The Noble's Ball

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll add you - Assume she was hired by Alison in advance. No uniforms, no. :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Sure. :p

Also, delayed by 30 minutes for Cap. But I'll be RPing at 4PM EST as Alison can start 'setting up' or whatever.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
So Jazzper can't make it to the Noble's Ball, due to time zones and shtuff, is it okay for just Ronn (Myself) to go in her (Her being Fania) stead? He iz a knight as well.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
✥ Lord Aleksandr Harrister will be judging for the best dressed noblewoman. Who he chooses will be granted a sum of 3,000 radiants.
- Lillium Cukie1 (Paid)
✥ Lady Alison Kane will be judging for the best dressed nobleman. Who she chooses will be granted a sum of 3,000 radiants.
- Was changed, Mal chose Edward Dyer Glados (Paid)
✥ Each guest will be entered into a raffle to win a finely made longsword, granted by the Crown Prince himself.
- Was granted by Arthur, to Loup Caedit Padragin (I think)
✥ A maze has been constructed, with several gifts for participants hidden inside from Lady Alison Kane.
All found!

✥ Servants get 2,000 each. Paid by Alison Kane. (I will pay you OOC tomorrow when im on kurzik acc)
- mokwar Charybdis Hannah Michcat Raphael_Payne (im forgetting some)

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Why the heck is this still 'upcoming'
It's been 20 days

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
........ Well, it says '5th June'. I probably didn't think about it, assuming people knew 5th June was you know, a while ago.
I'll change it. >_>