Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

superhoiee Whitelist Application [Accepted - Auxilium]

Status
Not open for further replies.

superhoiee

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: superhoiee
2. Your real name: Jim Sanders
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: The Netherlands

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? -Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? -I've been looking for a real 'roleplaying' minecraft server for some time now, because it enables 'serious' gameplay. I have had some experience roleplaying with the game: NeverwinterNights 2. You can't compare it's gameplay with Minecraft's though.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. -Hi, as you probably just read, I'm Jim. I'm in my 4th year of college and I spend most of my day behind my PC (mostly playing MC and other games). I'm here because I'm looking for a good server that can provide a certain level of 'serious' gameplay. This means I would like to play on a server without little children dropping in and ruining the game with silly comments. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7. I prefer building small habitable and functional homes above massive useless structures, but I'm open for any assignments. I hope this server is one i can stay on for longer than a day or two and help settle a township or simply making the server a better place.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Link: http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy264/superhoiee/?action=view&current=2012-01-21_192408.png

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? -A good time.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? - Aye.

12. How did you find out about our server? - I was browsing mcserverlist and I noticed a roleplaying server. So I clicked and clicked until i got here.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) - Aye

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
At question #8, you should describe yourself as a person. Who are you? What do you like to do, what kind of music do you love, with what can we wake you up? Etcetera. Be orginal, be creative. What is even more important: Type it with passion. ;)

superhoiee

Villager
Additional info regarding #8:
I like eating fast food (especially Burgers and fries). I also draw alot of tiny figures and buildings and what not in my notebooks during class. As I stated before, all I really do all day is sit behind my computer and play games. You could say I'm sort of addicted to my pc (not any game in particular, since I tend to play every game that's in the 'close enough' zone) and I do not like getting disturbed while I'm in the middle of a minecraft project / epic adventure or whatsoever. My musical preference goes to Classic Rock'N'Roll, because I just like the sound of shredding guitars more then overrated bleeps and bops. Oh, and even though I do not own an actual weapon, real life weaponry insterests me alot, because I have a feeling all that knowledge will prove useful one day. Don't ask me why, it's just a hunch. Several things I dislike: Reading books that don't interest me, cleaning, bullying, people who don't clean the toilet after taking a dump. I'm always up for a joke (although I'm not a good joker myself in English). Well, if there's anything else you'd like me to tell you, feel free to ask, but as of now I have no idea what else to write.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Ah! Much better! Ill white-list you just in a moment. Don't get into trouble and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.