Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Superpondy's Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superpondy

Villager
1. Minecraft username: Superpondy

2. Your real name: Michael Pond

3. Age: 14

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United Kingdom

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship: Yes I have read and agreed to the Tome of citizenship.
7. How do you feel about the 'role-play' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I have looked for a roleplaying server for a while and i really like role-play. I have had experience of roleplaying as i have played runescape, Fable and World of Warcraft.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello my name is Michael and I love playing computer games. I play Minecraft nearly every day. I love to role-play and be part of a community it just makes a game more fun. I don't do really do sport apart from archery. I love to do archery. If there is a choice of being an archer in a game I always will be. I am interested in joining the server as it is role-play. My favourite era of roleplaying is medieval which is just great for this server. The main reason I want to join this server is that people can't grief what you have spent ages building. I like building to a certain style because it makes it look more realistic and looks better than random buildings. I will take time designing my buildings before I build it because when I am older I want to be an architect and designing a build always make it easier to build

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I am sorry I have no images of my work.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us? No I do not have anything else I would like to share.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (x-raying and x-ray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am aware of it like on most servers and I have no intention of using it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.