Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SupersonicFreak's Character Profile

FreakDeAdPiXeL

Villager
Name: Robert Arik III

Nickname/Alias: Robert or Rob

Race: Human

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 193 lbs

Hair: Medium length, Brown, straight

Eyes: Hazel

Skin: Tan around hands and face. Most else is covered.

Identifying Marks: Small section of left eyebrow is missing.

Appearance: Somewhat tall, strong, and stands tall.

Strengths: Sword fighting and ranged combat.

Weaknesses and fears: Claustrophobic around head, can't fight against a group alone, Enderman.

Religion and cults: Korigon, the good god of war.

Profession: Monster Hunter, Butcher, Miner.

Backstory:
I came from a long line of hunters, trappers, and a father with minor alchemy skills. He taught me very few things about his studies, but I remember none now, as I was only 5. My father, Robert Arik II, was also a trapper during most of his time. He would trap ocelots, wolves, pigs, sheep, cows, and catch the occasional zombie or skeleton. We once saw a strange, black creature with purple eyes and strange purple mist coming from it's skin in one of his traps, but it teleported away before we had the chance to kill it. After searching the woods for a few hours trying to find it, we gave up hope. As we were walking home, we saw a thin, very tall shadow cast in front of us. All I remember is my father trying to pull out his knife, scream, then disappear with a strange noise. The creature's mist still lurked around the area where they disappeared. On the day after my birthday, after I had turned 13, my father's remains were found in a cave, nearly 3 miles from where our home was. His body had no visible signs of damage, a struggle, or anything of the sort. No one ever found out why or how for that matter. My mother, Michele Arik, raised me from then on out. She taught me how to catch, butcher, and cook animals. As the years passed, I became a trapper and monster hunter as my father was. One day, as I was checking my traps, I saw a strange, green monster in one of my traps. It had 4 legs, but it would have stood as a human would if it weren't upside down. As I walked up to free it from the trap, I heard a hissing noise and all else was lost in time. All I could remember was waking up in a small cove, surrounded by water and vines, and feeling the dried blood on my forehead from where a piece of rock shrapnel had cut my left eyebrow. As I found my way out of the cove, groggy and disoriented, I washed the blood off of my head and discovered I was in a place called Altera. There I met some nice people, but decided to try to become part of a nearby town called Timbervale, where I applied to be a miner and a butcher as my mother had taught me. Only time will tell what the future holds in store for me.