Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Swollenraspberry - application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Your Minecraft username: Swollenraspberry
2. Your real name: Daniel
3. Age: 19 years old
4. Gender: I'm a man,
5. Country: from Sweden

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I've read most of it, more specifically the important parts such as the 20 rules in The King's Law,chat and RP rules, The Artisan's code of conduct and the beginning of chapter 5. I will come back and read the Towny guide and its related commands, donation information etc when I feel I need to.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I do indeed like roleplaying and will certainly participate in any events and also on a daily basis during my time here. For my 1.5 years of playing World of Warcraft I basically only played on a RP-PVP server (Defias Brotherhood) so I have a decent experience, although I wasn't a full time roleplayer by any means.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
As you already know I'm from Sweden, more specifically Gothenburg. I'm a big fan of The Elder Scrolls and have been playing Oblivion a lot and of course Skyrim the last few weeks. I don't only play to "win the game" and get the best gear etc, but focusing more on the actual roleplaying aspects, like on my noble mage I don't even touch (loot) anything disgusting like Draugrs, Falmer or skeletons. Aside from that I computer games a lot of the time, League of Legends being my favorite game. I have been playing minecraft since patch 1.2 and tried most aspects of the game. I was running a small server co-op with my friend for quite some time, me being the guy who took care of mods, rules, maintenance etc. I have also been playing around with mods a lot, Technic pack and the Yoggbox being enjoyed the most, but also custom installing small mods and fixes. That's pretty much all i have to say, adding up to 8 sentences nicely.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortunately I don't, the server which I was part of running had a castle/fantasy theme with PvP/building but its now long gone.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I hope to have an awesome experience on this server and I'm looking forward to meeting all friendly players and being a part of the community.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Rule 20, yes I am.

12. How did you find out about our server?

My friend GoldenBuddha showed it to me, he can vouch for me.
P.S. the font messed up when I had to copy/paste everything back into the field because my log in timed out, can't seem to fix it.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved. However...

make sure you read ALL of the Tome of Citizenship BEFORE you log in. Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking rules so make sure to read up on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.