Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Syr Edaren

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Due to recent events, Syr is now disguised. Nobody would know it's him except those he has told, or were there when he chose the new apparel. I will be extremely angry if anyone metagames to learn this information.

Edit: No longer hidden.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Updated. Obviously not a whole profile one, only editing things that required it. I still haven't bothered to place in a relations chart or plop in the photos/artwork, and the backstory is too much to ask (I honestly don't know if I'll ever finish it).

Oh, and alignment test. I need to do that, still.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
*cough*
Wut bout Viola
* coigh*
I'm going to attempt to keep this chart organized to those who I RP with on a regular basis, as well as those that "stick out" to Syr, to avoid a messy mess of odd peasants on the street who said "hello!" to him.
The last RP I've had with her was during Jeroxia's Madman Game, was it not?
... When Syr was forced to eat her heart?