Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Syrien Helmets

NiNi

MooCat
As some of You may know, the Syrien race can breathe underwater, thus for the sake of anyone who applies, id like To be able to supply successful applicants With the relavent gear.

I'm having to do this because we would drown otherwise (OOC that is, we don't drown Rp wise). There isnt any system that stops that for us :(

So im asking to buy ANY respiration 3 helmets. (Must be respiration 3)

Diamond = 5k rads
Gold = 4k rads
Iron = 3k rads
Leather = 2.5k rads

Price is affected by condition on a percentage scale (i have A Hudmod that tells me The durability level)
+1k For any that Also have Aqua affinity 1.

If needed i will adjust the price but please don't ask Too much. Ill Likely be giving these Away for Free AFTER repairing Them.

I will be on a mining trip tomorrow. I will have the required amount Of money When Im done to Buy out all offers i Get.

Thanks Everyone. (Sorry if Any late responses. Going to sleep soon)

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
I have a Protection IV Respiration III Aqua Affinity I Unbreaking III diamond helmet that I might be willing to sell.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
EDIT: I'm sorry but I cannot let this go for less than 14k. It took too much time and effort for me to make.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I've got a Respiration III, Fire Protection IV diamond helmet I'd be willing to sell. What good are Syrien who can burn?

NiNi

MooCat
I've got a Respiration III, Fire Protection IV diamond helmet I'd be willing to sell. What good are Syrien who can burn?
that sounds nice too! Im going to go on a mining run tonight maybe. Should be able to buy everything here. Whats your offer?

Happy

Lord of Altera
You may or may not know but when I am online I enchant 2 or 3 level 30 books a day, so if you know the level I need to enchant at to get the best chance of getting the enchants your looking for, I can supply you with them either in book form or on a helmet.

If your interested in my services let me know. :)

Please note: knowing the ideal level of enchant that gives the highest chance of getting the specific ones you are after would be helpful. But if no one yet know the ideal level I will continue enchanting at 30. If I manage to get any of the enchants you are after I will be sure to post here to let you know. ^_^
Have a nice day. :)

NiNi

MooCat
You may or may not know but when I am online I enchant 2 or 3 level 30 books a day, so if you know the level I need to enchant at to get the best chance of getting the enchants your looking for, I can supply you with them either in book form or on a helmet.

If your interested in my services let me know. :)

Please note: knowing the ideal level of enchant that gives the highest chance of getting the specific ones you are after would be helpful. But if no one yet know the ideal level I will continue enchanting at 30. If I manage to get any of the enchants you are after I will be sure to post here to let you know. ^_^
Have a nice day. :)
Ill pay 6k for every Respiration 3 helmet you supply me.

Happy

Lord of Altera
Yeah sure. It may take a while since the enchants are random but I will post back when I have them. :)