Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Tambry Campaign Ch. 1- Things Fall in Place (Under Construction)

I am going to be reworking this event, this time with less people knowing the details, because after I posted this another group did almost exactly what I had planned. Thus, I'm deleting the material I had written and replacing it with <under construction>.

If I don't come up with something, I may just cancel it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
Annnnnnnnnd our next season of "The Bachelor" is coming soon! Watch now as Morgan takes on one of the most generic names ever (hehe @Paintballz) and tries to find a wife during a ball that is suspiciously Cinderella-esque! Who will win? Who will probably die - someone usually does at things like this - ? Stay tuned!

For reals though, don't mind my teasing, this sounds like it'll be an all-around good time ^^ I have one alt account I'm not using if you require the assisstance.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Ah damn, I would of wanted to attend, but I am going to Europe in may :c

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh lordy loo

hmm... Hmmm.....
do the applications need to be public?

In fact, now that you mention it I'd prefer private apps. I don't want people to know or even guess really who's going to be chosen.

Applications still open.

Also, we still haven't figured out /exactly/ what's going to happen, but there will be some trickery and plot twists. :D

I am still planning this event and accepting applications. I would love to speak with some people to collaborate because I've never run a campaign before and I want to make sure things are interesting. I'll be contacting people who volunteer to help!

This is still in the planning process with no date picked yet. Still accepting apps though!