Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tambry Temp Applications

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
So, the torch has been past on further north and it is now Tambry's responsibility to hold the line. With that, I need temps to fight as Tambry Cavaliers for when the undead come. The reason why I am making people apply is that I do not want an army of random characters with no development. That is why I want any temps to get some form of development before the attacks so that there's more personality when we get the shared experience of insurmountable odds trying to consume the city we love.

Anyhow, here's the application format. I want preferrably either 4 or 8 temps, numbers divisible by 4 help me a lot. There are three sub-classes of Cavalier that you can choose from. They include, the Peacekeepers, balanced, versatile units that can be deployed virtually anywhere on the battlefield; the Juggernauts, heavily armed and armored units, meant for holding the frontline; the Coursers, agile, ranged units meant for giving cover fire from strategic locations.

Forum Username:
Character Name:
Sub-class:
Character Personality:
Character Alignment:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
When is the defence events taking place? If they're somewhat soon Bern can come and assist.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
When is the defence events taking place? If they're somewhat soon Bern can come and assist.
I haven't received any notification from the DM's, but I would say somewhat soon as they have now reached Haven.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I haven't received any notification from the DM's, but I would say somewhat soon as they have now reached Haven.
Well, as long as there is defence stuff before the Anhald's race off, Bern will be there to be help. He isn't a temp though, so um, lets hope for the best.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Well, as long as there is defence stuff before the Anhald's race off, Bern will be there to be help. He isn't a temp though, so um, lets hope for the best.
non-temp characters are welcome too

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Victor lives in the cave outside of town... You bet he'll be kickin undead ass.

Count me in. (Will apply legitimately if needed, just on a mobile device)

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Victor lives in the cave outside of town... You bet he'll be kickin undead ass.

Count me in. (Will apply legitimately if needed, just on a mobile device)
applications just for temps, but Victor's might is definitely appreciated