Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TammyPiggie's Whitelist App [ Denied - Mara ]

TammyPiggie

Villager
TammyPiggie's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: TammyPiggie

Country & Timezone: GMT+2

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using knowlege that you know oocly in character when your character should not know such information. Powergaming is

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Online I go by Tammy. I am a lover of cute things and enjoy medieval building. I have been roleplaying for quite some time but took a break for awhile. I enjoy making skins as well. I enjoy simple roleplay over combat roleplay.

Referral: Google

{Character Section}
Character Name: Taffeta Blossom

Race: Human

Appearance: The pale skinned female has light hair and blue eyes that tend to appear green at times. She is a little chubby but that doesn't stop her from wearing pretty yet simple dresses. Often she has flour messed on her clothes and even in her hair.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): The sun had barely awoken yet still there seemed to be so much life filling the small bakery at the end of the road. The whole road was in darkness except for the dim light from the candle that sat on the windowsill. Every morning over a dozen people would tread into the bakery to buy bread for their families yet in order for this to happen, those who sold the bread needed to make it. An elderly woman sat beside a messy table with a small girl kneading dough in front of her. The old lady didn't say much but she kept her eyes on the little child. "Will all of this dough be enough for today miss?" The girl rubbed some flour onto her forehead while taking a small break to question the woman. The only response she was given was a nod hence she went back to kneading. Once the dough was kneaded and fresh herbs sprinkled over, the old man scooped everything up and carefully placed it in the hot oven. Hours later, when the sun had woken all of the townspeople, the bread had already come out the oven and been laid out neatly for customers to choose from. Taffeta wished she could help the old man sell the bread but alas she had other matters to attend to. It was her job, as the youngest in the household, to walk around town and purchase all the ingredients they would need for the next day. After recieving a small basket and some coins for the expensives, she set off on her little journey. The first place she stopped was a small farm where another girl around her age lived. Taffeta was grateful that she got to see a friend everyday even if it was for only a brief moment. After having a few eggs placed in the basket, Taffeta waved to her friend then set off again. Taffeta had a few more places to go yet she always dreaded going to the mill. She had to carefully cross over a river and on top of that she had to be extra careful that the eggs didn't crack while she continued her journey. The mill itself was rather run down and dreary. The man that worked there always smelt of ale and something Taffeta didn't recognise. Timidly, she knocked on the door and it wasn't long till the ghastly man appeared and tossed a small bag of grain to the floor in front of her. After this rude action, he stuck his hand out for his pay. "T-Thank you..sir.." She quickly handed him what he desired then lifted the small bag from the floor, dusting off some of the dirt. At least the worst part of her day was over and she didn't have to smell that man any more. She tucked the bag under her arm and headed back to the bakery. This was Taffeta's daily routine for most of her childhood. She learnt a lot about the runnings of a bakery and worked harder than most children would have been expected to but she loved it. The elderly couple eventually grew too tiresome to run the bakery and decided to retire. Taffeta was now jobless but eager to leave her little village.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
The application looks great but you will need to finish your definition of Powergaming, then I can accept the applicaiton.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
As this has been pending for over a month, I'm going to deny it. Feel free to make a new application with the updated information! :)