Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tawhirl's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

Tawhirl

Villager

Minecraft Username: Tawhirl

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: ICly obtaining knowledge via gaining it OOCly. Powergaming: Generally a CRP issue--though it usually involves not allowing another player to properly respond to your emote or auto-hitting (I.E. multiple actions per emote, "*kills*", etc).

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a bit of a freelance writer/artist at the moment, though I do eventually plan to get into a trade, so. . .I can't guarantee I'll -always- be on the server. I honestly wanted to come here because one of my old friends has been talking about it for over two years now, and I was never entirely sure of joining until relatively recently. I've been in RP servers off and on for the past few years, though I haven't really been in any as of the past two years. Probably about time I changed that, though.

Referral: Crusader_Of_Man

{Character Section}
Character Name: Archibald Greyson

Race: Human (Sangrian)

Appearance: A spry young man with sun-bleached brown hair, amber eyes, a dusting of freckles on his limbs, and, usually, a brilliant grin. He stands at a good 5'6", and is often clad in a cream-colored white button-up and a pair of faded old leggings, as well as worn leather boots and a few belts for his things.

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Archibald padded along through the lowly-lit forest, eyes flicking between the brush around them and his father's broad back; they were heading out to check the traps for any game again, last time having pulled not even a scrap of fur. His mother had had enough of the fish they kept eating time and time again, so she’d sent for them to get her materials for stew.

He wet his lips as they eventually came up to the first trap, his sight blocked by the burly old fellow ahead of him–though the low grumble of annoyance that floated up from the man told him all he needed to know on the status of this one.

“Blasted thing–we’ll have to try another spot for this one. Been here for days and nothin’s tripped it,” the man rumbled, muttering other colorful curses under his breath as he knelt down to begin breaking down the simple snare. Archibald merely spectated this from over his father’s shoulder, the lad’s stomach twisting in anxiety and disappointment as he watched on; he couldn’t help but worry over the rest of the traps being in much the same state. They weren’t exactly the poorest family–far from it–in their town, but he could agree that the constant diet of fish and bread was starting to grow bland, so he was quite eager to have red meat for a change.

“Archer,” he then grumbled, causing the boy to perk up.

“‘Aye, sir?”

His father tossed the ropes over to him, earning a little scramble from Archibald as the boy fumbled to catch them, watching him in moderate amusement for a brief moment, before grumbling: “Hold on’ta those, lad. We’ll set ’em up later.”

“‘Aye, sir.”

The man forced himself back upright afterwards, quietly grunting at the effort, before continuing on into the woods to check the remaining two traps, his son trailing after him like some sort of lost puppy as they made their way along in silence.

It wasn’t long until they’d arrived at the second trap, Archer’s face lighting up upon seeing the small bundle of fur in it; at which point, the hulking fellow in front of him gave out a low chuckle, nodding his head approvingly at the snared rabbit, before kneeling down to quickly and quietly dispatch it so he could sling it over his shoulder and reset the trap.

“Tha’s more like it,” he uttered, turning back to his son with a broad grin, which was quickly returned by the stocky little fellow, “now let’s go check the other snare, ‘aye?”

Archer eagerly bobbed his head, a new bounce in his step as they turned to head for the remaining trap.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.