Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [TBD] A Royal Welcome

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
nicenice.jpg
House Azerwind celebrates a newcomer with festivities, food and drink.

The word is spread that a ball is to be held in the Benitoite Palace to celebrate a newcomer. Little more detail is given about the purpose, but food and drink are assured, as well as dancing and music. There will also be games and small competitions.

The theme is pink and blue, and guest are encouraged to dress in either colour.

Gifts are not necessary but will be happily donated to the Magnolia Charity if brought, along with any money made during the festivities.

==========================================================================================================

OOC:
What: A party
When: January
Where: Benitoite Palace
Rating: Peaceful and public
Reedie

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
The reason I am posting this so far in advance is because I want to get a list of people interested in doing little 'fair game' type stands and start setting them up within the palace. I will also be looking for IC musicians. If you are interested, please let me know and I will add your name here. Pay will of course be offered if desired.

Event Team:
2.​