Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Temps for a violent event

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Yeah, a typical caravan-robbery thing, 7th december, sunday 17:00 EST. I need at least 10-12 people for it. Like 6-8 needed merchant temps, and 2-4 guards. If you're in for it post here and tell me the role you want to play, I'll hit you up on details. :heart:

This event is not publically known of course so the only expected participants are going to be the robbers and the caravaners.

Thanks to all!

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I assume the guards shall have the better armor than the attackers if you're going for a bandit raid. Expect to have to use numbers on the bandit/robber sides to get past. I'd propose the caravan guards would hold chainmail and arming swords/spears, possibly wooden round shields. Bandits to have woodsman cutting axes, hatchets, spears, maybe the leader owns an arming sword.

Otherwise, I'd enjoy signing up as a guard. I have to use a temp as Landir's a Knight and has little need to involve himself with non-Lavoyard affairs.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
I can play a temp- I'll be whatever you need most! Anything from bandit, guard, merchant, or merchant leader will work. Just let me know!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Yeah, I realized my math sucks, I've been jumbling things up a bit yesterday, I was tired x)