Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Tes" | Tesryn Destrier

Arget Istalri

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
ArgetIstalri
ArgetIstalri
Merchant
Tes - Tesryn Destrier
[Dark Mode Recommended]

The simple pleasures are all I need.
I will earn them myself. My body is my own.
I don't need charity. Life is more exciting that way.

꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏

1689423619176.png

Full Name - Tesryn Destrier

Nicknames
"
Tes" - It's a damn sight easier to say and remember. My name is my own.

Age - Early Twenties
Height - 5' 10"
Culture - Daoine
Languages - Common, Focail
Race - Human,
Vyre

Long and Short
I am a woman raised by the streets. I begged and I starved and I was punished for being homeless. It's not my fault for living this way. So I fought back. I found I was good at fighting. The streets have become my home; who needs a house when you have the perfect secluded spot on a roof? I know my truth. I am a vagrant, hardened woman, looking for the simple pleasures of life. A man once came to me when I was a wee lass. He offered eternal life. I have nothing better to do- I took his offer, and was made a vyre. I soon knew the hunger and succumbed, and I hated not having control. I take part in fights that involve money, and instead ask for other's blood if I win. It's easier that way. My sister can't stand this life, she thinks there's nothing pleasurable about it. She just doesn't understand that you don't need money to be happy. Just a full belly and entertainment.

A streetfighter.
Why would you want more?
Focus on today.

1689423668155.png

Pugilist -
Fists solve more problems than you could know. Always understand you have to get hit a little to punch back.

Hedonist -
Your position in life means nothing as long as you find ways to enjoy yourself. Why worry about the bad when you can enjoy the good?

Showman -
Isn't it more interesting this way? Become the center of the room. People will focus on your actions, and not your looks.

Cold-Blooded -
A day in the warm sun is much more preferable than standing in the cold. I don't know how Mouse stands it.

Ephemeral -
I never stick around with one person. It's too easy to get attached that way. Better to focus on having fun.

Disillusioned -
Romantic love is a stupid emotion. The only love I have is some residual fondness for my sister. Though I would never tell her that.

Grimy -
Why clean yourself up if you're immediately going to get dirty again? I'll make sure I still look nice- but the dried blood on my shirt has a certain charm.

Prideful -
You do NOT get to make choices for me. I'll do whatever the hell I want to.

Injured -
I wear my wounds with pride. I fought hard, and even if I lost, my body is resilient.

My choice is my own.
Maybe one day I'll speak to you again.
We're too similar.
I want to be me,

And perhaps I'll forgive you one day,
For bringing me into this world.

Last edited: