Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ThatDernPossum - application[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: ThatDernPossum

2. Your real name: Clay O

3. Age: 17

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love it and would be extremely excited to join the server

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am Clay and I am 17 years old. I play volleyball and shoot photography, college is not fun at all! Just Kidding

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. N/A

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I love what I have seen from this server

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Could you please add a little bit to question number 8? We want to get to know you.
Have you played any rpgs or rped on other servers?

Clay

Villager
I live in Richmond, Virginia which is a small town on the east coast of the United States, I Enjoy shooting photography (preferably portraits). I love dubstep and types all electronic music, but also enjoy folk music. I have played over rpgs such as Fallout and Oblivion. I have not however played on a Minecraft roleplaying server before, but I think this is a good place to start! Thanks for you time!

Status
Not open for further replies.