Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Advance unto Hell

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
We figured it'd be best to give an advance warning that this event will feature some likely moderate/heavy PvE elements. While there won't /just/ be that, here's some ground rules and notes pre-event:

- OOC armour is not permitted. To give a 'no' to everyone is more fair.
- Don't use bows if you're not an archer of any kind IRP. I don't mind if they're enchanted or what have you, but at least consider what your character can use.
- Death is not IC unless it's done via the DMing RP side. Mobs killing you means you're knocked out for a time and can join back in with injuries of your choice. (I'd opt for rolling, under 8 is worse off).
- Deaths mean I can TP you back but don't expect them to be instant, also! PM Kurzik or l_e_m_u_r for them.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
We figured it'd be best to give an advance warning that this event will feature some likely moderate/heavy PvE elements. While there won't /just/ be that, here's some ground rules and notes pre-event:

- OOC armour is not permitted. To give a 'no' to everyone is more fair.
- Don't use bows if you're not an archer of any kind IRP. I don't mind if they're enchanted or what have you, but at least consider what your character can use.
- Death is not IC unless it's done via the DMing RP side. Mobs killing you means you're knocked out for a time and can join back in with injuries of your choice. (I'd opt for rolling, under 8 is worse off).
- Deaths mean I can TP you back but don't expect them to be instant, also! PM Kurzik or l_e_m_u_r for them.
WHY PVE WHEN BERNDT CANT GO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Bring a temp so I can traumatise your comrades as you're devoured

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Bring a temp so I can traumatise your comrades as you're devoured
I mean I could.. But it's also a personal preference that I prefer not to.. Just so it actually means something in the long run you'know.

I'm hopeful Berndt will be around for the next PVE happenings.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I plotted a shoddy graph using some website I found of the bumping frequency.

I fear we're going to experience an asymptote at about 3 hours where this post is bumped continuously.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I mean I could.. But it's also a personal preference that I prefer not to.. Just so it actually means something in the long run you'know.

I'm hopeful Berndt will be around for the next PVE happenings.
Temp deaths are always fun to have a giggle about, but I respect not using them.

ALSO THREE HOUR HYPE WHOO!!

[Shout out to this comp being three mins fast.]