Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Advanced Character Profile Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Faelin convinced me. My character Artorias' card layout is probably the most advanced so far. If you want any ideas, look there. Link.

Some suggestions off the top of my head-

BMI:
Laterality:
Sexuality: (This one is arguable, due to the family-friendly nature of the site.)
Martial Status:
Properties:
Afflictions: (Diseases)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Faelin convinced me. My character Artorias' card layout is probably the most advanced so far. If you want any ideas, look there. Link.

Some suggestions off the top of my head-

BMI:
Laterality:
Sexuality: (This one is arguable, due to the family-friendly nature of the site.)
Martial Status:
Properties:
Afflictions: (Diseases)
Martial, or Marital? :p

Spark

Broken
BMI I don't think is needed because most people don't know how to work it out and it is pretty much shown in weight, height and age :/
And Lol! Family friendly :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
BMI: Pardon?
Laterality: Pardon?
Sexuality: (This one is arguable, due to the family-friendly nature of the site.) Sure!(added)
Martial Status: CHUCK NORRIS(added)
Properties: Highly acidic, harmful and an irritant. (not really added, edited original one instead)
Afflictions: (Diseases) Death-itus!(Can go under what's already there :p )

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Ooooooh...
Not really that important, sorry :p

Too many of these and the layout will be too big!

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Perhaps you could add some sort of skill system?? and when you have played your character long enough you can upgrade your skills and attributes?

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
^^Would love this. And perhaps there would be some way of making your character excel in some subjects, and therefore learn them faster than others. It would be a great way to control OP, and could possibly be integrated with the magic system, although they may already be working on something like that for magic.

d_fry

Lord of Altera
i think we kinda do use a skill system like that but its just non written. for example Basil could beat most players with the sword because his character was well played. a first week noob, no matter what his character, cannot be nearly as skilled without more RP.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
i think we kinda do use a skill system like that but its just non written. for example Basil could beat most players with the sword because his character was well played. a first week noob, no matter what his character, cannot be nearly as skilled without more RP.
Basil was by no means a sword adept.
He trained for like.... 5 days, and that was it.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Basil was by no means a sword adept.
He trained for like.... 5 days, and that was it.
Building on this, after Basils 5day training he got his butt kicked all over old Port Silver by a certain Nakat, and then they trained together.

Basil also commissioned a Swordsmaster (Baron_Arons' Irus) and Eminu/Basil learned from Irus.

funtimes

Eminu still kicked his butt

Status
Not open for further replies.