Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Alteran Ball {Peaceful Event}

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
*Is named Sarah too* ...
Also. It really would be great if there could be two balls at two different times. One for Europe people, and one for USA people <.< As in, their time zone..

W

wakerman4

*Is named Sarah too* ...
Also. It really would be great if there could be two balls at two different times. One for Europe people, and one for USA people <.< As in, their time zone..
Yeah, I didn't really think before her Sarah. I think Sarah is a sweet name, so yeah :3

Europe has MANY time zones. But it would be nice...
I think the time for this ball is perfectly fine, because it's best suited when most can be online...though it would be better if it was on a Saturday.
Because then people who have it late can sleep through Sunday ;)
Then and again...
...Madman's Game...Jeroxia's event....we don't want it to clash.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Wouldn't making two balls cut attendance about in half at both of them?
Not if half of the half from Europe wouldn't be able to make it to the ball because of the timezone?

Why not let it run from midday USA time to late evening USA time? That way Europeans can make it at a decent time too... In stead of starting on a convenient time for USA (Which is midnight for Europe)