Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Alteran Postal Service

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Aye, I've got a few to do ahead of yours, so if you could kindly leave coords to the building I'll get to it.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Stormhold and Tambry branches are finished! Will be uploading pictures here soon!

Have Renatus left, I believe.

Happy posting!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Stormhold and Tambry branches are finished! Will be uploading pictures here soon!

Have Renatus left, I believe.

Happy posting!
We should talk about... I forget which branch. Impossible to get behind the counter.

I think this is a great and underused service. APS mechanics allow for in-character correspondence between locations and completely avoids meta-gaming. I am going to try to use this service more, and I encourage others to as well.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If we don't already have one in either Azerport or Twilight falls, this would be fantastic to have in one of those cities.
Going to look into this. :D

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I have things to sell to you guys for making books.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
This is a thing! If interested still, please PM me.

I have more time now to focus on this stuff :)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Can I get my letters that were dropped off in the Crossroads APS sometime ago back? They were dropped off right before you took your break and as far as I know never got delivered. I've since sent the messages via Skype.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've send a letter from the APS in Queen's Port. It said the light would glow if it's good to go, but the light didn't go on. :p I hope it got through the hoppers safely together with the emerald!