Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassins Guild Of Altera - Honour and Valour

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Minecraft Username: Roablade
Why you want to join: Firstly,to be able to eliminate evil more efficiently. Secondly, to act as a master assassin. Thirdly, to break the wall of cliche assassins by giving you a unique member.
Link to Backstory: I have yet to create one, but ask me to if you really wish.
House: Hawklight
Other: None I can tell you at this point

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Minecraft Username:BLargtheAwesome
Why you want to join:I aspire to be the advisor to atleast one influential organisation...
Link to Backstory: Signature.
Other: MC is not made up of blocks nor squares... It is made up of four sided figures...

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Minecraft Username:BLargtheAwesome
Why you want to join:I aspire to be the advisor to atleast one influential organisation...
Link to Backstory: Signature.
Other:MC is not made up of blocks nor squares... It is made up of four sided figures...
Minecraft Username: Roablade
Why you want to join: Firstly,to be able to eliminate evil more efficiently. Secondly, to act as a master assassin. Thirdly, to break the wall of cliche assassins by giving you a unique member.
Link to Backstory: I have yet to create one, but ask me to if you really wish.
Other: None I can tell you at this point
Welcome to the Guild, Brothers

Spark

Broken
Okay. So this is an assassin guild that has honour, only kills those that are evil/corrupt etc... So its like a paladin group that kills evil people for money instead of for the good of Altera?
Edit: just saying....

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
The general Idea that I have gotten is:

We will kill the Evil/Corrupt if they are targeted by a player with a decent reason. So there is no "I just want him dead" it would have to be more along the lines of a "Because he has done this to my house/life and caused this... etc"
But even though Evil/Corrupt people are the most likely targets we will still carry out an assassination on a normal player if the contract giver has a decent reason, similar to the one I gave a basic example of before. Yes you could say that makes the target an evil/corrupt person but they are not actual Big Giant Evil Corrupt Leaders but they have still caused harm/chaos/problems for another player.
So you could have Good wanting a Bad guy dead and Bad wanting a Good guy dead. The Guild is Neutral and will carry out a contract for either side. You may then say that makes the Guild a group of "evil" people, but that is your opinion as members of the guild know themselves that they are of neutral alignment when carrying out a contract.

One other side note. There is a difference between a bounty and a contract: Bounty = Any player to carry out.
Contract = For Assassins to carry out.

I hope I explained how we would carry out contracts a bit more. If it doesn't make sense I will try and rephrase it.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
I came to this thread, and after reading the OP expected to be at odds with this group in rp. I never imagined it would happen so soon. No matter.

Minecraft Username: Mister_Hilter
Why you want to join:
Well of course I want to pursue justice in whatever way I can, and I've found I'm fairly good hunting monsters; why not take it up a notch and hunt people? I have been looking for more dangerous game.
{Also, I don't want you people to kill me, this seems like a good way to have that not happen.}
Link to Backstory: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/lord-hilter-the-bon-vivant.12730/
House: Lonmar
Other:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Minecraft Username: GhostKairo123
Why you want to join: -To serve the good and kill the evil
-So I can finally join a group that does RP
- To find myself a group of friends
Link to Backstory: I do not have one yet, but I will make one soon enough
House: None Yet
Other:

Hope I can join. XD

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I came to this thread, and after reading the OP expected to be at odds with this group in rp. I never imagined it would happen so soon. No matter.

Minecraft Username: Mister_Hilter
Why you want to join:
Well of course I want to pursue justice in whatever way I can, and I've found I'm fairly good hunting monsters; why not take it up a notch and hunt people? I have been looking for more dangerous game.
{Also, I don't want you people to kill me, this seems like a good way to have that not happen.}
Link to Backstory: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/lord-hilter-the-bon-vivant.12730/
House: Lonmar
Other:
Welcome to the Guild Brother

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Why you want to join: -To serve the good and kill the evil
-So I can finally join a group that does RP
- To find myself a group of friends
House: None Yet
Other:

Hope I can join. XD
I will think about it, try to have better reasons

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Why you want to join: So I can kill the evil and serve the good. Since I'm pretty good in assasinations I want to join.
So I can have a group of friends to hang out with.
For some adventure!
House: None yet.
Other:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Why you want to join: So I can kill the evil and serve the good. Since I'm pretty good in assasinations I want to join.
So I can have a group of friends to hang out with.
For some adventure!
House: None yet.
Other:
I am afraid I am going to have to again deny you, I am sorry, please make no further Applications

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Blarg and Hilter! you cannot be high-ranked officers in different organisations! Its like houses, you cannot be heirs of 3 houses at once, im getting worried!

Hilter

Legend of Altera
I don't see why not, we are not opposing organizations, and neither of us are high-ranked officers. We are recruits.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Why can't we be high ranking officers of two different organisations?... I see no problem.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Haha I wouldn't worry V, you'd probably benefits to having links to another good group, only difference is your lawful good they're chaotic good. Having contacts could come in handy should you ever need something handled discreetly by someone you can trust.