Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Azerbank.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
A smelly, bent man with a nose the size of the beak of a hawk it seemed to resemble approaches you one night.
"Have ye heard? Them Azerwinds are giv'n away their money they are"
You don't even bother replying to the man as not only his smell is too horrid for your poor nostrils, but you are too busy for people like him.
However, one day, in the proximity of the Mockingbay you recall his words and decide to head into the city.

The winged statue of a mockingbird guards the entrance to a surprisingly small building.
"Welcome to the Azerbank!" A voice rings as your foot steps upon the marble tiles.

OOC information.
The Azerbank is the organisation around which most of house Azerwind revolves. It acts as a central location for the Tax collectors to drop off the collected fees, fines and taxes as well as a regular bank.

Loans.
Like most banks, The Azerbank offers loans to anyone and everyone who think they can afford them.
They of course come in a array of styles and interests, differentiating for who you are and what you might want. The current options are:

DISCLAIMER: One cannot have more than one loan open with the Azerbank at a time.

The standard loan. (For Fines, Taxes and properties within cities)
These loans are the ones most commonly handed out to the populus of Altera, they are generally the cheapest and very easy to pay off by one person. Any amount of Radiants up to a maximum of 149.99K can be loaned using the following formula:
((5% of total loan)+(Total loan))/ (Amount of chosen months) = (Montly payment)

Example: 100k Loan paid over 10 months
(5K+ 100K) / 10 = 10.500 Radiants per month.

The lord's loan. ( For regions)
Recently been knighted? Are you feeling noble but do you lack the funds to buy some land? No problem. The Azerbank offers a special loan just for you! Any amount of radiants can be loaned with this loan up to 50% of the current amount of money stored within the bank.

The formula for people deciding not to become vassals of Azerwind with this loan is:
((500+(total remaining loan)) / (Amount of chosen months)) + (5% of remaining loan as interest) = (Monthly payment)

Example: 200K loan with nothing paid off over 10 months. (paying off 20K per month)
(500+200K / 10 )+ 10K = 30050 Radiants per month (Decreasing)

The formula for people deciding to become vassals of Azerwind with this loan is:
((250 +(total remaining loan)) / (Amount of chosen months)) + (2.5% of remaining loan) = (Monthly payment)

Example: 200K loan with nothing paid off over 10 months. (paying off 20K per month)
(250+200K / 10 )+ 5K = 25025 Radiants per month (Decreasing)

Vaults.
(Used as targets for the thieves guilds, however we of the Azerbank or the thieves guilds will provide the stealable goods ourselves if you don't consent!)

A vault is as simple as it sounds: It is a cubic storage block dug for your every need. they are sold within the bank with various extras.
For every block of depth of the vault one pays 1K radiants up to a maximum of 15 blocks of depth.
(A 15x15x15 block costing 15K)

The available extras currently are:
A door (1k)
Daily guard patrols (5k)

Tax Collectors.
These are the people responsible of refilling the vaults of the Azerbank. They ICLY will collect the payments which are yet to be dropped off at the bank. However this is not their only task!
They are also responsible of the collection of fines and fees around the mockingbay as well as the upholding the execution of law.
But why would I want to be a tax collector? Well.. Every tax collector can keep 20% of every radiant of Profit they make.

Permits.
Permits are pieces of paper which keep you from the payment of certain fees, taxes and even fines at the cost of the fivefold of the required payment. Examples to which this might apply:
Rent of property, A fine for insulting a noble, a fee for parking you horse besides the inn and many more things.
(Thieves guilds might be /very/ interested in buying some of these)

Forms.
I want to buy something form:
Username:
Timezone:
Do you promise to not purchase something which you do not intend on paying?:
Do you consent to Tax collectors, A insecure girl and a crazy old Jester chasing you down and potentially taking things off of you if you do not pay:
IC:
Character name:
product interested in:
(This does not mean you have bought the product. I just use this to arrange RPs)
Tax collector form: (20% of whatever profit they collect)
OOC:
Username:
Timezone:
OOC reason for joining:
Do you want to help me and the others of Azerwind develop this into the glorious thing it can be?
IC:
Character name:
Do you agree to be affiliated with House Azerwind?
Do you intend on residing within the Mockingbay?

Banker form: (5% of whatever profit the bank makes, evenly shared between all bankers)
OOC:
Username:
Timezone:
OOC reason for joining:
Do you want to help me and the others of Azerwind develop this into the glorious thing it can be?
IC:
Character name:
Do you agree to be affiliated with House Azerwind?
Do you intend on residing within the Mockingbay?

Money left in the bank: 367.500
Money in the field: 137.500
Floating profits: 2.500

Last edited:

Jeroxia

Good
Current employees:
-Jeroxia Azerwind (Acting banker, Tax collector and Employer) (Jeroxia)

-Diamond Azerwind (Acting banker, Tax collector and Employer) (mokwar )

Last edited:

Jeroxia

Good
Running Loans:

100.000 Radiants paid back over 12 months in a total of 105000
to House Herenni.
Currently paid off: 43.250 Radiants.
8750 Radiants per month
Price if not paid: The Town.
( BrownEyedGirl7 )

50.000 Radiants paid back over 10 months in a total of 52500
to Chestnut.
Currently paid off: 10.500 Radiants.
5250 Radiants per month
Price if not paid: To be Discussed
( MorbidGabby )

Last edited:

Jeroxia

Good
can I get a bank in my town fam?
Yes that should be possible .

I'm currently in discussion with one of the staffmembers whether or not I can have the emerald bank signs added too.
Once I know whether or not this is possible I'll write up the section on Azerbank offices. :D

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
OOC:
Username: electricwisekid
Timezone: UTC
OOC reason for joining: Will be fun
Do you want to help me and the others of Azerwind develop this into the glorious thing it can be? Of course :)

IC:
Character name: Althalos H. Sadin
IC reason for joining: Poor, needs a job + strengthens the alliance
Do you agree to be affiliated with House Azerwind? Yup!
Do you intend on residing within the Mockingbay? Maybe :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeroxia

Good
OOC:
Username: electricwisekid
Timezone: UTC
OOC reason for joining: Will be fun
Do you want to help me and the others of Azerwind develop this into the glorious thing it can be? Of course :)

IC:
Character name: Althalos H. Sadin
IC reason for joining: Poor as fuck, needs a job + strengthens the alliance
Do you agree to be affiliated with House Azerwind? Yup!
Do you intend on residing within the Mockingbay? Maybe :)
Which of the forms is this xD