Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Broken Sisterhood of Mermaids

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Part 1: The Argument:
I watched the sea crash against the shore of Sirens_Call. Everything seem peaceful and happy. The town itself was calm as it grew bigger everyday to the likings of the citizens. I enjoyed this moment for I was happy, like the day itself, but I was to soon feel grim.​
"THEIF!" Blue screamed, "GRIEFER!"​
The moment before seemed so quiet. What could they be bickering about?​
"Blue, the reeds look terrible and I don't think they look the greatest in the town," Bewpy replied calmly.​
"I AM GETTING A MOD!" Blue screamed again as she dialed her on her shellphone.​
I felt like getting involved, but I didn't. My sisters we always arguing and would probably soon get over it then later apologize, so I just swam away to a position where I could watch them quietly. The mod, who shall not be named, came out of thin air in seconds. (How do they do that?)​
"What's going on here?" asked ????? Moderator.​
"Bewpy, griefed me," as Blue pointed her finger at Bewpy.​
In the next few moments, Bewpy was kicked out of the server then soon relogged.​
Bewpy's lips started to quiver, but she did not say anything else. Blue started arguing with her again while the ???Mod still watched. The next thing the ???Mod did was temp. ban Bewpy for 2 seconds with the reason "chill out".​

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I don't think this needed being brought up again. just escalates things. :/
And I would come back, if Blue gave me an apology for being immature and over reacting.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Locking this thread, this is just insanely stupid.

Do not post anything similar to this unless you want your forum priveldges removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.