Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Ceremony

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
If you want to see the rest of the Herald's words, click here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/latest-news-concerning-the-church.24353/

''His eminence the Archbishop would like to inform the nobility, lords and denizens of Altera that a formal introduction of the Church of Might and a ceremony to officialize its new position as the prime Church. Most of the population are invited and the ceremony will of course take place in the Cathedral of Port Silver. Her majesty Queen Leminth will participate to the ceremony and any kind of violence or belligerent attitude will be severely dealt with by the Church's vanguards and paladins. This ceremony is due to happen by tomorrow evening, but the time may change, the people shall be informed if so''.

So basically i'll be holding a ceremony tomorrow by the evening (im bad with time zones, all I can tell you is that I live in eastern canada :-P, sorry, i always forget what's my timezone :/). This ceremony is, as said, about an official IC event/announcement about the fact that the Church of Might is now trying to bring justice to Altera. As said, i will not tolerate any kind of violent or belligerent behavior, and I don't want anyone to get out of the cathedral wounded (or not get out at all...). Several conditions must be fullfilled in order for this to work, including:

-the Queen must be present. ;)
-The Archbishop (duh) and the grand priest Nwalme fuvur must both be present.
-At least four to six guards with ceremonial golden armor must be present (If we can't get enough gold, i'll resort to buying armors with my own money.)
-As most lords as possible require to be present (Bode, pyro, etc.)

This won't be an extremely long event, but it is kinda necessary, as I saw that most people didn't even knew that the Inquisition wasn't even in power anymore (even though they still roam around and exist. Hai there polo :heart: ) and following several recommendations to organize something like that (looking at Pyro, Kaza and Mich), I decided to organize this small event.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
*Upon recieving this letter, Queen Leminth outright scoffs and mentally ups 'formal apology' to 'humbled and embarrassed personal appearance before her'*

(( Yeah don't send this stuff out without checking IC :rolleyes:
Also, I got enough golden armour. ))

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*Upon recieving this letter, Queen Leminth outright scoffs and mentally ups 'formal apology' to 'humbled and embarrassed personal appearance before her'*

(( Yeah don't send this stuff out without checking IC :rolleyes:
Also, I got enough golden armour. ))

Come online, so we can meet properly! :3

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Aww cmon guys, I prefer writing epic walls of text on forums instead of sending letter, what's wrong with that? Im my time, we didn't have a postal service, just let me get to the same level as you guys already! D:<

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Aww cmon guys, I prefer writing epic walls of text on forums instead of sending letter, what's wrong with that? Im my time, we didn't have a postal service, just let me get to the same level as you guys already! D:<
Don't worry, we're kidding ! :D
Use what you want, do epic events, that's all we ask :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Off your high horse you haven't even been online today to invite =L

I was yesterday :I
He was even talkin' to me privately. Mentioned the ceremony and that she was invited (Leminth was annoyed at the lack of apology for what she heard of the crier), but didn't say anything about needing the Queen there or even needing her to speak. (Leminth then dismissed the matter believing the posters must have been miswrote~)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
(Leminth was annoyed at the lack of apology for what she heard of the crier)

What? Are you serious mich? :/ Magnus apologized like almost three times...

EDIT: Actually, I apologized OOC and Magnus apologized in RP once.

Mentioned the ceremony and that she was invited but didn't say anything about needing the Queen there or even needing her to speak.
I didn't even ask you to speak. It does mention that the Queen is participating, but it is meant by that by her royal presence, nothing more. If you want to speak, you speak, but I didn't ask anything. You're not really needed, no, although we talked a lot about it OOC, but it wouldve been very good if you were here. I recall clearly inviting Leminth yesterday night, and if I am not mistaken Leminth said she would come.

And besides, the queen shouldn't even be annoyed, Magnus told her that a messager was sent but couldn't reach the queen in time before the event. (still in RP).

This whole noble-royal relations thing bisniss of sending letters and notifying everyone at least 3 times before anything happens or else everyone will get annoyed is starting to put me in a displeasant mood. :-P