Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Chronicle of Marcus Dondarrion

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Name: Marcus Dondarrion
Nickname: Mark, Darrion
Race: Human
Height: 5.12ft
Weight: 300lbs
Hair: Short blonde/brown and he also has some facial hair.
Eyes: Onyx black.
Skin: Tanned white.
Identifying Marks: A scar under is left eye.
Appearance: A stocky built man, always wearing his handmade armour which is a mixture of grey adn dark grey.
Strengths: Brute strength, leadership, political mind set.
Weaknesses and fears: Archery.
Religion and cults:No Gods at present.
Profession: Trader, Diplomat, High Councillor, High Advisor
Marcus Dondarrion, a growing man of 18. He lived on the coast of the South in a small fishing village with his uncle and aunt. His life in general was a bore, the Silver Crown didn't care for the South during this time. "We were seen as a different Realm to them, I never remembered who my father was, but my Uncle said when I come of age he will tell me. My Uncle told me that my father had a great trading business in the capital of the North and was well known throughout the capital. My Uncle said "Your father was a proud man, always trying to make people happy...". My Uncle told me that when they were growing up they had always wished they could change the South, and get it under control of the Silver Crown. As my father grew older he learned about business and courts, and found a few friends within the council. He advise the council if they could fix the South, he told them that the blood of innocent people were on their hands, but they denied all words from him and banned him from court never to return or be named an enemy of the Realm. My uncle believes there a reason to why he is banned, but we will never know. My father returned to home from the council and with a change mind. "He never returned after that Marcus... he... he became a rebel". I was shocked when I heard this, my thoughts of my father changed from the proud trader, to the Dondarrion rebel. This was all happening when I was 4 years of age. He took my mother and left with his sword and shield on his back and never said a word to me according to my uncle. My father gathered support from the heart of Wilds and formed an army to march to the capital and take the councils collected heads off. My Uncle told me that he never got North... There were forts at the tip of the South, armed with Kingsmen. My father marched the forts, but he was not sucessful, he was capturned and taken to the capital to be beheaded. I was 14 years of age when my Uncle recived a note sealed with the Council's mark. He told me that when I come of age, he will tell me what happened. And So at 18 years of age I stand, son of a rebel, I decided I will do what my father couldn't, I will make the South a safer place. My mother.. I do not know of, one day I will find her. Tormmrow I will be taking my father's old ship to the capital and restore peace to the Wilds. My name is Marcus Dondarrrion and the South will be what it once was..."

EDITED"It's been a while since I've wrote down anything in my log. Must be two... three months since I left the South. My goal is still uncomplete. After joining the town of Arvestia when I arrived in the north I became a bounty hunter to survive. Survival was the important thing for me. My goal was growing more out of sight, lost in the mist of my survival. I was still a stranger to people of the north in my time in the city. I made no friends, allies no enemies either. Attention of the people grew to me in time though, eventually I found the Golden Crusade. If I am ever named down in the history of Altera, the Golden Crusade is where the historians will say where the impact was made. When I first joined, I was named a warrior of the Crusade, but I knew I could do more, I have always had a political mind set. Eventually the Crusades leader Magnus made me the Diplomat. With the work I created during my time as a diplomat helped the Crusade in many ways. Such I shouldn't note down in case this log gets in the wrong hands. In good time the Golden Crusade became well noticed by Altera. In good time we started construction on the Holy city of Harlaus, the center of our power. And now, today as I write these words. Harlaus is still in construction, the Game of Crowns is soon upon us, my goal still lost on my path. My mother is still unknown to me. In a certain time I will write down on my log again, but this is when something happens...